By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the Blu-ray thread, will go on untill hddvds death.

PooperScooper said:
why are you guys so anxious to close threads? damn let people talk. Or are you bitter because you went HD DVD

I'd say they went with neither and just want to troll. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
^nothing to prove. It's simple, the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

Now you're just repeating a lie, since, you know, this is still getting posts.

Yes, I'm posting, but I'm not lying that a thread is dead, when it is still getting posts. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

^I agree, therefore the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

I'm not lying that a thread is dead, when it is still getting posts.

You want the thread to die, stop post spamming here.

If I wanted the thread to die , I wouldn't be posting this : the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
If I wanted the thread to die , I wouldn't be posting this : the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

So you claim you don't want it to die, but you claim it is dead. You're either an idiot or a troll. Either way, I'm not responding to your bullshit anymore.

Lets end this

^_^

LordTheNightKnight said:
Magnific0 said:

So you claim you don't want it to die, but you claim it is dead. You're either an idiot or a troll. Either way, I'm not responding to your bullshit anymore.

Maybe I am this : the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

hahahaha, don't burst an artery kid, I'm just joking.

Magnific0 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Magnific0 said:

Maybe I am this : the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

hahahaha, don't burst an artery kid, I'm just joking.

It's a crappy joke. A funnier one would "HD-RIP", or "WHY... WON'T... THIS... THREAD... DIE?", or "Night of the Living Thread".

And don't call someone kid on a message board. You don't know anyone's ages here. It's not a good way to make a good impression.

hey, gotcha! you said you wouldn't respond to my bullshit anymore and there you are again. So now you think you're funnier, don't be sour 'cause the thread is dead,

like HD-DVD.