By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the Blu-ray thread, will go on untill hddvds death.

Lord's are better.

And Mag I think repeating the same thing over and over again constitutes as spam... not sure though. Just letting you know so you don't get a ban.

Around the Network

And I'm not here making impressions, kid. I'm just calling it like it is : the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

lol idiots

^sure Poop, I would love to get banned from this deeply analytical thread that is dead, like HD-DVD.

What's the point anyway? It's not like any of you are actually saying anything constructive here. If you don't like what I say, just don't reply and I'll be gone. If I keep talking is all because you talk back to me.

tsudo - I wouldn't be insulting people so soon of becomming a member for no reason. especially with such a small pointless post. its called trolling and spamming.

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
hey, gotcha! you said you wouldn't respond to my bullshit anymore and there you are again. So now you think you're funnier, don't be sour 'cause the thread is dead,

like HD-DVD.

I wrote I wouldn't respond to bullshit, not respond to you at all. The comment I responded to looked like an honest comment.  

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

hahaha. This whole thread is a joke since it began, just chill man. Let the poster post his post, let the thread thread its thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

PooperScooper said:
tsudo - I wouldn't be insulting people so soon of becomming a member for no reason. especially with such a small pointless post. its called trolling and spamming.

If he keeps it up, just report him. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

^yeah, go tell on him, go tell mommy the thread is dead, like HD-DVD.

now seriously, all silliness aside. Can you actually report that a thread is dead ( like HD-DVD) an get it deleted by the mods?