By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Congratulations, you've been selected to win a free apple iphone!

This message is driving me nuts. Does anyone else hear it when they open every page?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

What?? just get your free Iphone and it will go away..

All the freakin time................................

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

this thread won't end well if somebody says the BADword

Agreed, it's beyond annoying.

Around the Network

Yes its annoying.

this is crazy! i was thinking about making a thread about this earlier, it drives me NUTS

B

I just thought I was wicked lucky...

Nuts

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

yup and its very annoying

btw it you've been selected to receive

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

yes, all the time. very very annoying.