By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Theory: S. E. is using the 360 in order to generate more money for Versus

DTG said:
It's been heavily implied by Square that Versus will be the better game (when saying that it will have the darkest storyline of any FF) so this theory may in fact make sense.
AnarchyWest said:
I agree the trailer for FFXIIIVS does look better than FFXIII

Oh god it begins.... *shakes head*

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
DTG said:
It's been heavily implied by Square that Versus will be the better game (when saying that it will have the darkest storyline of any FF) so this theory may in fact make sense.
AnarchyWest said:
I agree the trailer for FFXIIIVS does look better than FFXIII

Oh god it begins.... *shakes head*

lol... yeah should of seen it coming

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I'll have my thoughts on this theory for now... but if VS13 goes multiplat then I will cry... and buy a Wii. And keep my ps3. Am never buying another MS product. Heck, my next computer will be a MACBOOK!

4 ≈ One

well you have half of it right.

Square Enix is using the 360 in order to generate more money

New Theory from me.

Nintendo is using the Wii in order to generate a lot of money in order to produce their franchises on the PS3.

this post is for gebx

so im not allowed to say FF13Vs looks better than FF13...let alone i never really played a FF game before exept a little of FF7 2 years ago when i borrowed it for a few days from a friend. I always said FF13VS appeals more to me then 13 because of the trailer in 06 just appealed to me more with a male protagonist than female protagonist to be honest. You make it sound like i changed my mind today because 13 is not exclusive anymore but thats not the case...plus im buying both when they release anyway.

Around the Network
AnarchyWest said:

this post is for gebx

so im not allowed to say FF13Vs looks better than FF13...let alone i never really played a FF game before exept a little of FF7 2 years ago when i borrowed it for a few days from a friend. I always said FF13VS appeals more to me then 13 because of the trailer in 06 just appealed to me more with a male protagonist than female protagonist to be honest. You make it sound like i changed my mind today because 13 is not exclusive anymore but thats not the case...plus im buying both when they release anyway.

Hey, I'm just calling what I see. I believe you that you say Versus looks better. I just think its funny that these comments are popping up within 12 hours of FFXIII being announced for the 360

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Or FF13 is getting ported to the 360 so SE can just make some more money, although I suppose this topic will be even funner when FF13Vs also comes out multi-plat.

Sounds like the OP should work for the SDF ;)

Well clearly SE wants money (FF on the 360, CT on the DS), what are they going to do with it??? we don't know yet, but I think is clear that they don't want all their eggs on the PS3 basket...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

It's not a theory, it's ffact. It's pretty obvious that SE is using the main game and the main seller to fund the spinoff. Just like they're doing with all their DS games. And every other game not on a Sony platform.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"