By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony lost a fan today>

Too bad for them I guess. I'm PS fan for life though, even if FF became exclusive to 360. The game just lost lots of its charm in my fanboyed eyes lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

They lost a fan in me when they let this psp game drought happen. (the first drought, not the current one)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

RAcCoOnErOuS said:
ahhhhh Tear, its just a game dude...

Its just how Nintendo lost FF to Sony back in the day right?

^ This sums up all my feelings toward this megaton announcement. Nothing different to me!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I am very heart-broken as well.

How DARE Square-Enix try to get money. Now other people are playing it and it makes me very sad.

Someone please call the Wahhhhhhhmbulance.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Man, that was a bit over reacting. It's not as if Sony lost the game completely, it's now a multiplat. Sure that lowers the PS3's desirability but for those that have a PS3 they should still be happy of getting a good, quality game on their system of chose. Love the game, not the company.

Although when Sony CEO's start to talk from their ass it makes it kind of hard to turn the other cheek...

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
Shameless said:
I don't understand how Sony couldn't see the backlash from this announcement, honestly. They should fire whoever was responsible for not locking up this series exclusively.

That person's last name is Stringer. He won't allow Kaz pay for any exclusives.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

masterb8tr said:
RAcCoOnErOuS said:
ahhhhh Tear, its just a game dude...

Its just how Nintendo lost FF to Sony back in the day right?

no, now its multiplatform.

So it's better than when I saved up for 2 years as a kid to buy an N64 with my favorite games being Mario and Final Fantasy...

That was upsetting, you man-children need to get over it.

(I really think you people don't even play games)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I mean come on, How do you lose this game, its the principal of things. You cant allow MS to keep stealing your exclusives. Its crazy.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

I have always argued, fought and defended this company. I owned : PSP, PS2, SONY WALKMAN. SONY CLIE, SE PHONE. I even bought the 60 gig PS3 at a high price because i always love this Company.

But today, I feel played. The only Game they couldnt lose, i mean i dont care if GTA, METAL GEAR went to MS as well, but to allow MS to gain access to the game i believe will represent this Gen inexcusable. I will not forgive them, i dont even care about their press conference because unless MARIO OR halo is announced Tommorrow, i could care less.

I might be overreacting, but that's how i feel right now. i feel so sick in the inside and Congrats to MS on making very nice decision.

What decision? Square Enix did it because of development costs didn't they? Or did I miss something... It wasn't Sony's wrongdoing or 360's strategy from what i understand...

B

I think square enix lost many more. I don't see the problem though. Most HD console games end up being multiplats. That is what happens when the leading console doesn't get the third party support(I guess). There are plenty of good multiplat ps360 games that are excellent.CoD 4 is an excellent example of this. Also think how bad you guys feel about other people getting a game to their console of choice, but you still get to play it. Now think how bad it was for Nintendo fans back in the n64 days. They didn't have the advantage of multiplats, they lost their exclusives, and FFVII was only one of many. It is just video games btw. There is nothing wrong with this. I think sony fans are just now realizing that they aren't what they use to be, and aren't as dominant as they use to be. Alot of fans were hoping for FFXIII to bring sony back on top, but the truth is that would never have happend even if it was an exclusive. It doesn't even matter, because sony still gets more 3rd party support than nintendo right now, despite Nintendo being the leader WW. Also square enix has been losing alot pouring money in the development of FFXIII, Versus, and many other HD console games. They made a decision that might have kept the company alive. More people will get to play the game, and I just think some sony fans were too spoiled last gen, where almost every third party franchise that was big was exclusive to the ps2. Things are different this gen, and would you guys much rather the wii to have all of the third party support and these games. ( I would, but I'm pretty sure neither 360 or Ps3 fans would). Sorry for the rant here, but I think I pretty much summed up what was happening.

EDIT: Also this isn't just a response to this thread, but almost every post complaining about a multiplat game.