By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Version Of FFXIII Will You Get

PS3 baby, like it's supposed to be ;)

Around the Network

PS3 version

_IF_ I get it, I won't know until close to release which one I get because I won't know which one is actually better until then. One version could always have better framerate or exclusive content and you never know right up until release.

Trying to decide now if you have or plan to have both systems is just silly.

XBOX 360, I don't have a PS3 [yet, anyway].

There's no doubt in my mind it will look good on both versions, but for those who own both systems or for those who are debating between the two, one disc does seem alot more convenient and I have a feeling the loading times will be less on the PS3 as we've seen in such games as DMC4, but I do believe the PS3's version will look just a bit better overall as that is the system they designed it for and there going to be porting it onto 360.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
twesterm said:
_IF_ I get it, I won't know until close to release which one I get because I won't know which one is actually better until then. One version could always have better framerate or exclusive content and you never know right up until release.

This

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

PLAYSTATION 3 duh, main devolpment and it is not a port that's why.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

XBox360 version because I dont currently own a PS3 and even if I did.....I will be able to store it on my hardrive, hence reducing noise, heat, and less power.

the mobile one

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

twesterm said:

What he said.