By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean The Last Hope trailer with actual gameplay footage

hmm great graphics, but not as good as some pics people said was ingame a while back.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Looks nice, but very similar to Star Ocean Till the End of Time and Infinite Undiscovery, though that one has field combat, not like SO 3 where you run into monsters in the field and start combat then

Except this game looks better than those two.  No offense, IU.

Looks like SO3 on steroids.

And love the fact that it's 4 characters in battle again. And OMG at the special attacks.

I haven't suffered from SOA (Star Ocean Anticipation) in years, this is painfully nostalgic. Thank god the game is coming relatively soon.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

Looks like SO3 on steroids.

And love the fact that it's 4 characters in battle again. And OMG at the special attacks.

I haven't suffered from SOA (Star Ocean Anticipation) in years, this is painfully nostalgic. Thank god the game is coming relatively soon.

I know what you mean.  The battles seem to be faster in terms of pace.  They were smart know to reveal a concrete release date until it was close to done.

Soriku said:
That's awesome :O

Too bad you don't have a 360 to play it on.

Around the Network

Yes, SO4 looks awesome. I mentioned this yesterday.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Riachu said:
Munkeh111 said:
Looks nice, but very similar to Star Ocean Till the End of Time and Infinite Undiscovery, though that one has field combat, not like SO 3 where you run into monsters in the field and start combat then

Except this game looks better than those two.  No offense, IU.

By better do you mean it has better graphics?

Munkeh111 said:
Riachu said:
Munkeh111 said:

Except this game looks better than those two. No offense, IU.

By better do you mean it has better graphics?

Yes I mean graphics, that is what I mean by 'looks better'

i like this series and will get this on launch day. game looks great and the gameplay i like it alot.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

The graphics look good, obviously not as good as those rendered screenshots.

The environments are the best aspect of the graphics. The graphics actually kind of look awkward, as if the Character Model doesn't belong in the Environment.