By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - We're dizzy from Microsoft's spin

mrstickball said:
They couldn't read the article because it was too retarded. You haven't bothered posting any insight into the article either, Dno.

i was not looking for my views on this matter i know what they are.. in fact i posted here and said discuss because i wanted to hear OTHER peoples views... yea that how it works........ you no... thats how a forum works....

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
They couldn't read the article because it was too retarded. You haven't bothered posting any insight into the article either, Dno.

Might want to find a better adjective, sir mod.  This one's a bit derogative (and I'm not referring to the OP).

one thing granted, it is a very emotional thread. Any more descriptive i would have mistaken it to be from a chick romance novelist.

What you are saying is true in many ways and i can understand why you are angry, but it is not the 1st time MS has done this. They have been doing it for years with their MS packages. You buy, it breaks, they fix, they renew at a cost so forth and so on. You don't become as wealthy as MS by just giving things out for free. There is a marketing department who know for a fact what fanboys and loyal users of a MS product are like. They know they can release over priced HDD and make money on them. Hell, if I was MS and i could flog over priced HDD, then I would too. Not trying o be funny, but in todays world, if you can walk over someone, you will not hesitate to do it again and again and again. MS is catering to this ideology very well.

Sony did the same when they first launched the PS3 taking their fanboys for granted, but they have learnt and are doing something about it. maybe being in 3rd place for another generation may help MS re-think their strategy. They may have money to buy exclusives now, but money comes and goes. You use it the way they are (careless), you may end up regretting it later.

Saying this though, I just bought a £2,500 watch. Some people say I'm an idiot for doing this, others say I have class. So if 360 owners are happy with the over priced HDD then let them be happy. We should not be killjoys!

super_etecoon said:
mrstickball said:

Might want to find a better adjective, sir mod.  This one's a bit derogative (and I'm not referring to the OP).

yea it really was.... but he does that to anything he doesnt agree with i had some words with him before. if i post anything that i dont like about M$ he gets all crazy.

I think they should lower the price if people read the thread is says that there will be NO price drop as far as we no. they are gonna make the 60 gig 349.99 (USD).... i posted because sony did the same last year and we all (even myself) went crazy yet this one seems to be ok? thats a little weird.

Fei-Hung said:
one thing granted, it is a very emotional thread. Any more descriptive i would have mistaken it to be from a chick romance novelist.

What you are saying is true in many ways and i can understand why you are angry, but it is not the 1st time MS has done this. They have been doing it for years with their MS packages. You buy, it breaks, they fix, they renew at a cost so forth and so on. You don't become as wealthy as MS by just giving things out for free. There is a marketing department who know for a fact what fanboys and loyal users of a MS product are like. They know they can release over priced HDD and make money on them. Hell, if I was MS and i could flog over priced HDD, then I would too. Not trying o be funny, but in todays world, if you can walk over someone, you will not hesitate to do it again and again and again. MS is catering to this ideology very well.

Sony did the same when they first launched the PS3 taking their fanboys for granted, but they have learnt and are doing something about it. maybe being in 3rd place for another generation may help MS re-think their strategy. They may have money to buy exclusives now, but money comes and goes. You use it the way they are (careless), you may end up regretting it later.

Saying this though, I just bought a £2,500 watch. Some people say I'm an idiot for doing this, others say I have class. So if 360 owners are happy with the over priced HDD then let them be happy. We should not be killjoys!

thank you for post something non fanboyish.... this makes sense. and i agree.

Around the Network

I saw that article yesterday on n4g, by the time I got through half of the first paragraph I realized that I was taking in rubbish.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Garcian Smith said:
colonelstubbs said:
Prepare for the stampede of....angry xbox fans!

Complaining about angry Xbox fans invading this thread is like throwing the first punch and then whining when your opponent hits back.

So....where in my 8 word post did i complain about angry xbox fans? I was just pointing out they will come and have their say on this article. I wasnt saying they shouldnt, or complaining, AT ALL

Please read posts carefully before responding like this and making something out of nothing.

Thank you for your time

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It really shocks me how insecure some Sony fanboys are now. We all know that the PS3 is no PS2 but threads like this really hit home just how far the mighty have fallen.

Legend11 said:

It really shocks me how insecure some Sony fanboys are now. We all know that the PS3 is no PS2 but threads like this really hit home just how far the mighty have fallen.

Stay above them, Legend.  Don't sink down.  There's no need to respond with an insult by insulting them back.

mrstickball said:
Dno. And what your doing - posting an article with no linking, and only mentioning in a small area at the bottom of a wall of text that it's not yours, is far more troll-like than anyone else that has atleast posted why they stopped reading.

Post the link to this for discussion. If not, I'm going to lock this useless thread.

Sorry to beat a dead bush but what if i had written the article? you would of locked it because thats would of been my opinion? You clearly state "post a link or its locked"

I dont understand if i wrote this and asked people to discuss then you would of locked it because its not what you want to hear? I see about 5 threads about how "sony has no games" or "ps3 sucks without BC" and all are not even true. i dont see you running in there and locking them up. in fact a mod thought one of those threads should NOT be locked.

i find it easier to copy and paste. if i post a link then its harder for some to just click... so instead of going to another site i copy and paste for people.

As long as i give a reason behind my opinon then if people dont read thats finr or if you dont agree thats fine but this thread should NOT be locked up more then any other thread on this site.

(end rant... sorry lol)