By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:

why are you even in this thread if all you are going to do is be negative towards a game from the 'opposition'

10 hours aint so bad... considering your beloved MGS4 is a lot less.  I am picking up MGS4 this week and even I already know that the gameplay is a max of about 7 hours and cut scenes about the same.

I thought MGS4 was about 10 hours of cutscenes with 20 hours of gameplay totallying 30 hours.

Around the Network

Jesus, this thread is worthless. I came in here to see if there was some valid information about the demo and all there is are stupid comments based on nothing.

LOL MATURE said:
kowenicki said:

why are you even in this thread if all you are going to do is be negative towards a game from the 'opposition'

10 hours aint so bad... considering your beloved MGS4 is a lot less. I am picking up MGS4 this week and even I already know that the gameplay is a max of about 7 hours and cut scenes about the same.

I thought MGS4 was about 10 hours of cutscenes with 20 hours of gameplay totallying 30 hours.

Truthfully, I think kowenicki is closer, I beat the game in 18h and a bit moer than half were probably cutscene.

JaggedSac said:
Jesus, this thread is worthless. I came in here to see if there was some valid information about the demo and all there is are stupid comments based on nothing.

Go download the demo dude. Give us your opinions. No one has downloaded it yet thats why.

I am at 89%.

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
NNN2004 said:
masterb8tr said:
Munkeh111 said:
kowenicki said:
downloading it now.... taking forever... must be loads of people doing the same...

Yeh, it did take a long time, though it is 1 hour long

the demo is 1 hour long? from what i've read the whole game is 10 hours long, if so you just played 1/10 of the game.

???!!! ten years for ten hours ?

Are you quoting someone in another thread or did you really not know this?

I think it may have been DMJ who said the exact same thing you did.

no man believe me this is the first time i know this and its shocked me ... all this time just for 10 hours ??! really short ? 

LOL MATURE said:
JaggedSac said:

Go download the demo dude. Give us your opinions. No one has downloaded it yet thats why.

I have downloaded it and played it, and given my impressions

Munkeh111 said:
LOL MATURE said:
JaggedSac said:

I have downloaded it and played it, and given my impressions

Sorry. One person.

kowenicki said:
masterb8tr said:
NNN2004 said:
masterb8tr said:
Munkeh111 said:
kowenicki said:
downloading it now.... taking forever... must be loads of people doing the same...

the demo is 1 hour long? from what i've read the whole game is 10 hours long, if so you just played 1/10 of the game.

oh sorry, according to this preview its 10 hours at the best and that is truly a sad thing

But for that sort of player who enjoys playing through a game once to see the story and get the experience, Too Human will end long before its time and with not nearly enough payoff for all the story exposition. And it's an uneven 10 hours at best: Sometimes I had a great time mowing down enemies and racking up combos, but sometimes the gameplay just felt frustrating and/or repetitive.

10 hours aint so bad... considering your beloved MGS4 is a lot less. I am picking up MGS4 this week and even I already know that the gameplay is a max of about 7 hours and cut scenes about the same.

On topic:

hmm i do have a 360 you know, so i will buy this game if turns out to be great. But this is a rpg game not an action game. The main thing about a rpg imo is story and 10 hours for a decent story is just way to short. I used 8 hours on disc 1 on ff9 and to end the story there would be a dreadful thing to do. So imo 10 hours is bad for a rpg. We dont all have to be positive towards a game you know, we're allowed to have opinions.

off topic.

I used 26 hours on metal gear(boss hard) and theres metal gear online as well. 20 hours for a action game is good.

masterb8tr said:
kowenicki said:
masterb8tr said:
NNN2004 said:
masterb8tr said:
Munkeh111 said:
kowenicki said:

oh sorry, according to this preview its 10 hours at the best and that is truly a sad thing

But for that sort of player who enjoys playing through a game once to see the story and get the experience, Too Human will end long before its time and with not nearly enough payoff for all the story exposition. And it's an uneven 10 hours at best: Sometimes I had a great time mowing down enemies and racking up combos, but sometimes the gameplay just felt frustrating and/or repetitive.

On topic:

hmm i do have a 360 you know, so i will buy this game if turns out to be great. But this is a rpg game not an action game. The main thing about a rpg imo is story and 10 hours for a decent story is just way to short. I used 8 hours on disc 1 on ff9 and to end the story there would be a dreadful thing to do. So imo 10 hours is bad for a rpg. We dont all have to be positive towards a game you know, we're allowed to have opinions.

off topic.

I used 26 hours on metal gear(boss hard) and theres metal gear online as well. 20 hours for a action game is good.

But the average RPG story(especially JRPGs) starts out slow while Too Human's story picks up the minute it starts so 10 hours is not that bad for this game.