By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where the hell are the new weekly sales?

Someone sick?

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2
Around the Network
Sullla said:
The worst part of the Internet: when people angrily demand that others give up their spare time to provide them with free content.

This is somewhat true, but the trouble is 90% of the people that "angrily demand" aren't really angry and aren't really "demanding"...They are curious and asking...

Like when I call up a friend and ask him\her what they're doing on the weekend...This is not a demand to know this is a request, if people can't handle being asked this sort of thing they should never have bothered releasing whatever they did\do\made in the public domain in the first place.

Its 2 sided, there are jerks that really do "demand" but its obvious that none of the requests here are from jerks, just people who are eager to know the numbers. There are also jerks who take your attitude (I'm not saying you are!!!). I'm saying there are jerks who almost WANT to be offended and label all requests as demands etc.

You with me? There are idiots but as in real life, its the vocal minority that get noticed unfortunately for their cheek and get the rest of us labeled.

ioi said that the numbers will be updated today

We forgive you boss. Now, teh numbaaarrrrzzzzz.....pretty please?

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Oh, I was kinda wondering the same thing. Hmm, couldn't someone else add them?

Stupid question, of course not. :p ioi is God.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
ioi said:
Tomorrow now I'm afraid...

Thank God for that! They do say Good Things come to those who wait. 

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Some one else needs to be able to do it, I think this is the first time sales data been this late but it really questions the reliability of the site (I actually thought vgchartz had like some office and few people work on getting data, now I find that it is all up to one guy o.o). Made me wonder what other sites provide sales data. I like this site though, thanks to ioi but I can just go to some other site, it is only a site...

Endz said:

Some one else needs to be able to do it, I think this is the first time sales data been this late but it really questions the reliability of the site (I actually thought vgchartz had like some office and few people work on getting data, now I find that it is all up to one guy o.o). Made me wonder what other sites provide sales data. I like this site though, thanks to ioi but I can just go to some other site, it is only a site...

I have to admit it's harsh but fair. Vgchartz is big and serious and enough, in my opinion, that the owner could get on vacation without the site "feeling" like the owner is on vacation...

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Tommorow is today now!

Where is my today promise! I shall fly to merry old England and demand numbers if these kind of shennanigns persist!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

ioi, you're back! I can see the America numbers at the moment, anticipating the next two regions! Keep it up!