By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is looking very good this year

Right now all eyes are on Sony in the beginning of the year til now. It seems they will continue their reign with the exculsive games. They are fighting back the 360 and wii to prove their dominance as king of games

Around the Network

.... lol ...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Don't over analyze please, I can't digest this all at once.

I foresee flaming in your future....gl with that

This thread really goes in the same category as the guy who said Ninty would stay No.1 forever just like they should be. Some people have far too much emotional investment in companies.

they are looking better than MS
but not nintendo

Around the Network

Yes this year looks alot better than previous.

Why are there so many topics which do not make much sense popping up at the moment

Munkeh111 said:
Why are there so many topics which do not make much sense popping up at the moment

Im bored

Deep, incisive objective analysis. Forget about writing here, you should hae your own site.

Sony's looking very good this year? Yeah? Has she been on a diet then? What about Ms Microsoft? I heard she was getting rather friendly with Mr Rare lately. Well I remember seeing Nintendo the other day and thought he looked rather healthy too. Sega from across the street seems to be doing quite well these day too, bless her sweet heart. Oh, and I shouldn't forget to invite both Square-Enix and Ubisoft for a nice cup of tea next time I see them.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046