By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is looking very good this year

LOL MATURE said:
Gamer4life said:
excellentbeing said:
Right now all eyes are on Sony in the beginning of the year til now. It seems they will continue their reign with the exculsive games. They are fighting back the 360 and wii to prove their dominance as king of games

Reign of exclusive games? Like Lair and Haze, and Heavenly Sword 2, Getaway, Eight Days...oopps I forgot they got cancelled. Oh yea you mean Killzone 2...oops I forgot it got delayed. Ummm Socom whens that coming out? Yea PS3 ftw!!!

Enjoy your permaban

So now I should get banned? Hey he first of all is bashing the 360 saying that it has nothing and just being biased. So I shed some light on him.

Around the Network
bobobologna said:
Gamer4life said:
bobobologna said:
Gamer4life said:
LOL MATURE said:
dolemit3 said:
actually, after MGS4 and GT5:P, the rest of the the year looks mediocre. They have MotorStorm2, Resistance2, LBP, and ... that's it.

Just like how MS just has GeoW2 and Banjo and avatars, price cut, increase in HDD, more XBLA games than the puny and forever trying to catch up PSN, motion controls, Fable 2, Left 4 dead and more console exclusives than PS3.... right?

Fixed

Oh god, does this thread have to turn into another PS3 vs XBox360 thread?

Hey he started it

I think you missed the point of LOL MATURE's post.  He wasn't bashing the XBox360, he was simply saying that stating the PS3 only has "Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, LBP" is like saying the XBox360 only has GeoW2 and Banjo.

Ohh. My mistake. Sorry if i upset anyone

bobobologna said:
Gamer4life said:
bobobologna said:
Gamer4life said:
LOL MATURE said:
dolemit3 said:
actually, after MGS4 and GT5:P, the rest of the the year looks mediocre. They have MotorStorm2, Resistance2, LBP, and ... that's it.

Just like how MS just has GeoW2 and Banjo and avatars, price cut, increase in HDD, more XBLA games than the puny and forever trying to catch up PSN, motion controls, Fable 2, Left 4 dead and more console exclusives than PS3.... right?

Fixed

Oh god, does this thread have to turn into another PS3 vs XBox360 thread?

Hey he started it

I think you missed the point of LOL MATURE's post.  He wasn't bashing the XBox360, he was simply saying that stating the PS3 only has "Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, LBP" is like saying the XBox360 only has GeoW2 and Banjo.

DING DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

You can have any prize on the wall which one will it be?

Thats silly, everyone knows that Yami is the king of games!

Gamer4life said:
LOL MATURE said:
Gamer4life said:
excellentbeing said:
Right now all eyes are on Sony in the beginning of the year til now. It seems they will continue their reign with the exculsive games. They are fighting back the 360 and wii to prove their dominance as king of games

Reign of exclusive games? Like Lair and Haze, and Heavenly Sword 2, Getaway, Eight Days...oopps I forgot they got cancelled. Oh yea you mean Killzone 2...oops I forgot it got delayed. Ummm Socom whens that coming out? Yea PS3 ftw!!!

Enjoy your permaban

So now I should get banned? Hey he first of all is bashing the 360 saying that it has nothing and just being biased. So I shed some light on him.

doesn't matter. If you believed I was trolling you should have reported me instead of trolling yourself. 2 wrings dont make a right.

Around the Network
Gamer4life said:
excellentbeing said:

Anyways I'll answer your troll post anyways. Haze is exclusive? Didn't know that. Also everyones opinion of it was "meh" to begin with

HS2 was cancelled? I never knew it was even being made... oh wait... that's right it wasn't. Just a troll on the internet reporting BS news that just happened to be the same week 2 cancellations were reported.

@"LOL MATURE" & Gamer4Life,

Both of you are trolling, this is your only warning. If you don't want to be banned then you will exit the thread and in the future you will show respect for your fellow members. Yes even the ones you don't agree with.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Enough with this trolling thread - its locked.

Next time someone wants to talk about the pros/cons of any of the lineups this year, I suggest they post some "meat" for people to digest.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099