By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did any of you play the Siren: Blood Curse demo on PSN?

vitoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
i hope this game can get a blu ray relase =(

me to, id much prefer another gamecase-game rather than a large downloaded version.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I thought it was pretty good. Controls could have been better. The sooner I can get a PSN card the sooner I can say "I will buy the game"

4 ≈ One

It was fun. Not bad for $20. I don't like the way the camera works on the right stick.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I liked it, I had played it back when it was in the JPN store and it was good. I like the fact that u can kill the "zombies" or w/e and take their weapons.

Controls are tricky but hey, I'm a Silent Hill veteran!

Good demo and it's got me more interested in this now than SH5 - I just can't shake the feeling that instead of that slightly 'off' vibe you get from original Japanese horror SH5 is going to be a slick US copy of Japanese Horror but loose the 'vibe' that is what I find most interesting in SH. From the demo I def think this game will have that feeling in spades.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...