By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII will be at E3 - big trailer megaton

Louie said:
To be honest, now that we know the game will be PS3 exclusive in Japan it doesn´t seem like that big of a deal to me. Yeah, I´m looking forward to it as a gamer, together with all the other RPG´s on Xbox 360 this year but from a market analysis standpoint this isn´t the world shattering thing it seems to be. Actually, it might help Nintendo just as much as Microsoft in the end.

How does it help Nintendo?  Cause 360 US owners don't buy a PS3 then have money for a Wii?

Around the Network

it seems this happened,but for 360

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Well, I never could have guessed that the megaton would be this big :P

Soriku, patapwned?

Kasz216 said:
Louie said:
To be honest, now that we know the game will be PS3 exclusive in Japan it doesn´t seem like that big of a deal to me. Yeah, I´m looking forward to it as a gamer, together with all the other RPG´s on Xbox 360 this year but from a market analysis standpoint this isn´t the world shattering thing it seems to be. Actually, it might help Nintendo just as much as Microsoft in the end.

How does it help Nintendo?  Cause 360 US owners don't buy a PS3 then have money for a Wii?

Obviously

Sorry, that´s the market analysts inside of me, I´m just talking about market share, etc: A multiplatform game will move less consoles for each individual competitor. Basically, this is another game available on Xbox360 and Playstation 3. Nintendo didn´t get the best exclusives so far but they got a lot of exclusives. As Final Fantasy XIII as a multiplatform title will push the console with the slowest sales rate at the moment, while reducing the impact on the current number 2 console on the market this could actually help Nintendo gaining more market share.

As a gamer I´m totally buying an Xbox360 now, though