By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - im i still all of your friends?

Not that i have spoken to you much on this Website, but i have nothing against you, and i never did hate you.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

I think its time for somebody to go to a shrink to cure her depression :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I used to think that you were immature (as a sixteen year old), but now that I know you're twelve... that thought hasn't really changed, and this thread hasn't enhanced that image in any way - shape, or form.

I love you, and wil always love you. Nothing has changed ur still the same Nintendo Fan Girl to me :P

lemieux-rules66 said:
I love you, and wil always love you. Nothing has changed ur still the same Nintendo Fan Girl to me :P

yay you too!!!

Around the Network

No. you never were and you never will be.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
No. you never were and you never will be.

This guy wins.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

NO! You place-stealing addict :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
NO! You place-stealing addict :D

;-;

I'm not your friend

yet