By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who remember the game Aerobiz?

I played the hell out of this game and it´s sequel Aerobiz Supersonic. I played it on the SNES.

Aerobiz -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerobiz

Aerobiz Supersonic - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerobiz_Supersonic

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. That was the only game we all played together. I have so many good memories from this game.

You basically own an airline and have to buy airplanes, make routes, set prices, etc. It´s turn-based.

So, did anyone else played and liked this game?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

To be fully honest, I have an SNES emulator on my PC, and from time to time, me and my brother play this game.

I have to say it´s a very slow-paced game. But I love it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Yep, I bought and enjoyed both, back in the proverbial day.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I was starting to think no one liked it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Ooh, I forgot about this one. It was always good times trying to set up the best, most profitable routes. In the end, though, I just send 747's to opposite ends of the globe and rake in the cash.

Around the Network

i remember my cosin ahd it,but i dont remember if i played it or not

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Seems like we further share taste in games.

I used to love Aerobiz and Aerobiz Supersonic.

Well aside from the like 2 minutes it took to start up every game because of the nonskippable trademark screens for every brand of airplane.

I only own Supersonic though... i used to rent the original.

Oddly i rarely played the computer though... and just set it up so i played all 4 companies.

I could never decide what was more fun.  Starting all 4 companies in the same region or putting them in seperate countries.  The first let you compete more heavily right away, while the second allowed each to develop.

Yeah. Playing against yourself was pretty fun too.

But nothing beats having your brother get pissed off because your profits keep getting bigger and bigger and his doesn´t.

Or when you compete on a route with him (that he opened first) and you still beat him.

Annoying my brother...............Ah! The memories! :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Hah. I could never get a human to play vs me...

for reasons i'm sure you can understand.

"Hey lets play Aerobiz"

"What's that.."

"Well your head of an Airline... and you like... buy planes.. hotels, start routes."

"Yeah... lets play mario kart."

Kasz216 said:
Hah. I could never get a human to play vs me...

for reasons i'm sure you can understand.

"Hey lets play Aerobiz"

"What's that.."

"Well your head of an Airline... and you like... buy planes.. hotels, start routes."

"Yeah... lets play mario kart."

Sounds like me with Herzog Zwei:

Me: "Man, you have to try this: you're a robot that turns into a plane and you can shoot guys but you also get to command troops and tanks, but you don't directly control them, and you take over these bases to..."

Friend: "Hey, don't you have Revenge of Shinobi?"

Me: "..."

Or Star Control (on Genesis):

Me: "Dude, you have to check this out: we each take control of an armada of alien ships and fight while battling the gravitational pull of nearby planets, but the best part is each alien race is completely different and..."

Friend: "Didn't you just get a Super Nintendo? Can I see Super Mario World?"

Me: "..."

Exchanges like this would be played countless time up to and including just a few weeks ago, with the conversation almost always ending with "..."...sigh.