By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

A few things:

1) If every mod had to own all 3 systems, then there'd be very few mods.

2) Some people can own a system and dislike it: Lack of specific games on Wii/PS3, lack of hardware quality on X360. Major issues about specific features. I can say I really disliked my N64. I bought it for RPGs, and played all of 2 RPGs on the thing.. :-\

As for what mods own:

Mrstickball: X360

TalonMan: Wii

TheSource: Wii

Sqrl: Wii

FishyJoe: Wii

DKII: Wii

BenKenobi: Wii

Rocketpig: Wii/PS3/X360

TWestern: Wii/PS3/X360

SSJ12: PS3

BengaBenga: Wii

shams: Wii

MontanaHatchet: Wii/X360

Naznatips: Wii

Bodhesatva: Wii (I think?)

Stof: Wii

ioi: Wii/PS3/X360

Totals:

15 Wii (11 exclusively)

5 X360 (1 exclusively)

4 PS3 (1 exclusively)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
DMeisterJ said:
FishyJoe said:
If I only had a dollar for every time I heard someone say "I play my PS3/360 all the time while the Wii sits on a shelf collecting dust." Either there are a lot of liars, or a lot of Wii haters that own multiple consoles.

I've actually heard much of the latter.  "I have a Wii, and my PS360 collect dust".  I guess it depends on where your allegiances lie.

A google search doesn't seem to support that hypothesis, but either way, there are no plenty of people who claim to own multiple consoles but are biased. Whether they are telling the truth or not I don't know.

A google search doesn't support your hypothesis either.  But if you believe that someone like Leo-J or Kwaad was actually telling the truth about owning a Wii, you may in fact, need your head checked.

mrstickball said:

A few things:

1) If every mod had to own all 3 systems, then there'd be very few mods.

2) Some people can own a system and dislike it: Lack of specific games on Wii/PS3, lack of hardware quality on X360. Major issues about specific features. I can say I really disliked my N64. I bought it for RPGs, and played all of 2 RPGs on the thing.. :-

As for what mods own:

Sqrl: Wii

DKII: Wii

BenKenobi: Wii

SSJ12: PS3

BengaBenga: Wii

shams: Wii

MontanaHatchet: Wii/X360

Naznatips: Wii

Bodhesatva: Wii (I think?)

Stof: Wii

ioi: Wii/PS3/X360

Totals:

15 Wii (11 exclusively)

5 X360 (1 exclusively)

4 PS3 (1 exclusively)

seems about right. I dont really care though.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Bod owns all 3 stickball.

I don't think it's fair to leave out PC either. I actually play my PC more than my Wii.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Oh, I should mention.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with the mods or anything, they're doing a fine job, I was just making a point that owners of more than one console are generally biased to one console, but not hateful to another console, and that single console owners generally are the opposite. There's exceptions to every rule, but that's basically the truth.

DMeisterJ said:
FishyJoe said:
DMeisterJ said:
FishyJoe said:
If I only had a dollar for every time I heard someone say "I play my PS3/360 all the time while the Wii sits on a shelf collecting dust." Either there are a lot of liars, or a lot of Wii haters that own multiple consoles.

I've actually heard much of the latter.  "I have a Wii, and my PS360 collect dust".  I guess it depends on where your allegiances lie.

A google search doesn't seem to support that hypothesis, but either way, there are no plenty of people who claim to own multiple consoles but are biased. Whether they are telling the truth or not I don't know.

A google search doesn't support your hypothesis either.  But if you believe that someone like Leo-J or Kwaad was actually telling the truth about owning a Wii, you may in fact, need your head checked.

"Wii Collecting Dust"

"PS3 Collecting Dust"

Heck, there was an entire 3 page thread dedicated to the subject, although it's more of a joke post mocking the people who say it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=11704

An overwhelming amount of Wii owners compared to the 2 HD consoles.

MGS4!

I actually just realized I forgot to post my system ownership but it seems MrStick has beat me too it.

Also I technically have a PS3 right now, and while its not mine I can pretty much borrow it whenever I want thanks to an awesome friend. In fact I will probably have it for most of this month and have already had it for over a week.

Actually, once I finish up with MGS4 and GTA IV I might be doing some shopping for PS3 games. Owning PS3 games and not a PS3 will be kind of odd though=P

To Each Man, Responsibility

Also, it will at most be a week before I as well own a second home console, the PS3. Really you should list which mods own gaming PCs, because there are many of us (myself included) who play PC as our primary platform.

So soon it should like this:

Sqrl: Wii/PC

DKII: Wii/PC

BenKenobi: Wii/PC

SSJ12: PS3/PC

BengaBenga: Wii/PC