By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unreal Tournament 3 -could be PS3 timed Exclusive…

its because M$ pissed Epic off =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
its because M$ pissed Epic off =]

ohh yahh, forgot about that.

could be a second reason. in the bonus round with ms online they talked about a developer wanting to release a way to have user mods, but ms denied them. this could very easily be that company. it might be cause they want to pressure ms.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Good news for the Sony camp if this proves true.

I personally found much more satisfaction from Unreal Tournies than both Halo's. More brownie points for Sony for me if they snag this.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

I guess it could happen although I can't figure out why Sony went after Haze if that was the case.

ps.  MS didn't piss off Epic, Mark Rein of Epic has already come out and squashed that rumor.

Around the Network

Just as long as the PC version is released at the same time it doesn't effect me in the lest.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Legend11 said:

I guess it could happen although I can't figure out why Sony went after Haze if that was the case.

ps. MS didn't piss off Epic, Mark Rein of Epic has already come out and squashed that rumor.

1. Epic didnt get there Gears map pack to be released as a free download on XBL.

2. M$ wont let them have users create mods due to security issues (which is a load anyways, PC mods arent security issues)

No matter how you slice it, M$ did get on their nerves with their rules.

Got a link to the debunking?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Legend11 said:

ps. MS didn't piss off Epic, Mark Rein of Epic has already come out and squashed that rumor.

and uwe bool will make a good movie and dmc 4 is a ps3 exclsuive and nintendo wont have a launch drought.

rumors are always false, right? 

soccerdrew17 said:
Legend11 said:

and uwe bool will make a good movie and dmc 4 is a ps3 exclsuive and nintendo wont have a launch drought.

I'm not saying the rumor is false I'm just saying I don't put much stock in a rumor who's source is "someone that works at <insert store name here> told me.". 

Legend11 said:
soccerdrew17 said:
Legend11 said:

I'm not saying the rumor is false I'm just saying I don't put much stock in a rumor who's source is "someone that works at told me.".

im just saying that there are many many reseasons that ms and epic are not on good terms.  other than gears their friendship hasnt been the best.  makes for a great excuse to give a timed exclusive.