By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Burnout Paradise: Cagney update is live for ps3. xbox version july 24th.

I'm thinking Ford, or perhaps Fishburne

Around the Network

Thanks Criterion! And PS3 getting it first is a little unheard of.

I haven't played Paradise for a couple of months, this is such an incentive to start it up again.

Criterion.

*applause*

This is how you're supposed to support your games after release. The makers of Warhawk have done good at updating and expanding the game also. I hope that developers latch onto the idea of updating their games post launch.

Although all this is free, I was looking around the criterion website, and we will have to pay for the motorcycles, but we will get the island for free. Planes may or may not come, they have not decided yet

Anyone in the UK interested in getting this game can get it from amazon uk for £18. I reccomend you do it, as it is such a great game

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
honestly this kind of support from a developer after the game is released is unseen in this industry.

Kudos to Criterion games and their support for their games.

I mean look at the list ,,it's so much additional stuff.

criterion has become one of my favorite game devs.

Yeah , and bealive it or not it omes from the evil EA publisher :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Have we seen a shift in the industry

It is certainly very good that they are including great things in the DLC, not just new cars etc, but adding bikes, day/night stuff, it is great how they are really listening to the community

I'm really happy that they are continuing to offer support for this game. Burnout has been one of my favorite racing series as I have owned all of them.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

I almost forgot about this game, I might try it out.