By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the "top stories" section on VGChartz sponsored by nintendo?

Take a hike? whaha lol, that's so American I think, it's funny.. :)

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

We have to take hikes nowadays cause gas is too expensive to drive where we want to go...

Everyone is biased. That's the nature of man.

''Hadouken!''

I tell you, best thing we can do is drink beer, screw chicks and play Final Fantasy VII..

''Hadouken!''

Zucas said:
Why is everyone always trying to throw the bias card around Throw it around more than the racist card in my state. Seriously get over it it's just coincidental.

Oh come on, it's not that bad......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
disolitude said:

I noticed that a lot of nintendo stuff is up in the top stories section, most of which is not really even news (What the hell is Captain Rainbow)...

Sure, some Sony stuff gets up there as well...but lately Xbox stuff doesn't...things like which Xbox live games got released today and Free Halo 3 map and Ninja gaiden 2 mission mode release date are nowhere to be found and I believe that is much bigger news than Activision deciding to release more Wii shovelware.

So I'm just wondering how does a story become a top story?

We dont have anyone that does 360 releases..... sadly.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Honestly, can I be a contributor?

I don't want any mod access, nor any ability to screw with other peoples accounts, and the moment I say something silly (which I wont) you can revoke it.

I'm on the site a lot ioi and if nothing else could ensure that noteworthy (as opposed to trashy) Xbox 360 news made it into the news section.

I'd also do the occasional VGC review on Xbox 360 games.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Just wake me up when the FFVII remake is officialy announced, until then, good luck..

''Hadouken!''

ssj12 said:
disolitude said:

I noticed that a lot of nintendo stuff is up in the top stories section, most of which is not really even news (What the hell is Captain Rainbow)...

Sure, some Sony stuff gets up there as well...but lately Xbox stuff doesn't...things like which Xbox live games got released today and Free Halo 3 map and Ninja gaiden 2 mission mode release date are nowhere to be found and I believe that is much bigger news than Activision deciding to release more Wii shovelware.

So I'm just wondering how does a story become a top story?

We dont have anyone that does 360 releases..... sadly.

Seriously? Is there a desire to have such a person? If so, where do I send an application?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I can do it for PS3 I just don't know how to do it,,,,SSJ12 could you let me know how to post PS3 news?Thanks in advance.

for example Last guy from PSN was announced which is about a guy that uses actual Google map to take down zombies,,,but no mention of it at all.

or even the Aquarius was revealed(not sure about the name)which is like endless ocean and it's a sequel to a PS1 game.