By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the "top stories" section on VGChartz sponsored by nintendo?

DMeisterJ said:
@ Rol

But why have 5 or 10 Ninty contributors in the first place?

How hard is it to copy/paste a press release from Sony/MS?

If I were going from this site, you'd think that no PS360 games were being announced. Somehow GH DS got a story, but Rock Band 2 didn't?

WTF

Why don't you contribute, then? I didn't see a Rock Band 2 story with your byline. Is it easier to just complain?

Around the Network

I'm heartbroken (without your love)
heartbroken (yes, I've had enough)
heartbroken
I don't know what to say
I've never felt this way

''Hadouken!''

no, its sponsored by Coca-Cola, who reccently signed a deal with ioi, from tommorow the top stories will focus on the new Coca-Cola games coming to the Wii this year.

(sarcasm btw)

Yes, it is. Deal with it ;) j/k

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I agree with whoever told fans of PS3 and X360 to contribute. Don't get me wrong I like to complain as much as the next person, but in the case the solution is obvious.

Around the Network

Why is everyone always trying to throw the bias card around Throw it around more than the racist card in my state. Seriously get over it it's just coincidental.

Yea and N4G is Sony town (now). Used to be all about MS. Its kinda funny, the internet is like a battlefield lol. And we know Kotaku is all about the 360, of course.

I don't even look at the news section of this site.

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
I'm heartbroken (without your love)
heartbroken (yes, I've had enough)
heartbroken
I don't know what to say
I've never felt this way

lol, are you drunk or something?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Yes, it is. Deal with it ;) j/k

Lol...I don't mind so I dont have to deal with it.

I just find it hillarious that in the last few months which have been the slowest game release months for the Wii since the console was released, it is constantly featured in the top news.

What will happen when another Mariio game comes out? Total "top stories" domination? :)