By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit - new footage, screens, interview

The Conduit - new footage, screens, interview

An IGN update, but I wanted to make sure that we posted this one separate from the huge list. It’s definitely worth the extra attention. Make sure to check out the interview as well, which reconfirms the 16-player online multiplayer.

Interview here

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Now only if other 3rd party developers can learn from this and stop making wii games with mediocre graphics.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

The man beneath me speaks the truth!

ME!! I did it first! With almost identical title! I demand a ban hammer on him!

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=32663

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

HOLY.....(cant even say the whole thing since im amazed by the graphics) This is definitely a must buy.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
ME!! I did it first! With almost identical title! I demand a ban hammer on him!

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=32663 <---MY awesome thread with SUPERIOR title.

LOL, never knew it was a competition.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

You know why I like seeing new screens and videos of the conduit? It simple because each time I see it I see nocticeable and significant improvement,People were complaing about shadows in the last update and now the problem seems fixed. High Voltage I salute your bravery for the first ( american company)to charge in knowing the risks and give a good effort.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Yep, you were beaten to it. Locking.

It looks so good in motion! Very crisp.