By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats with you people about beer and sex?!

Naraku_Diabolos said:
konnichiwa said:
^I understand that you are mad at Onyx dude but you are a bit overreacting it a bit to much in my opinion and he is banned your reaction is a bit pointless now considering he would not read it anyway.

I know, Konnichiwa, but no dude disrespects a girl when I'm alive, around here, or when she is my friend. And yes, he can still read it, just not login and post a response.

You should seriously calm down, she handled herself just fine and all your comments did was continue the flamewar.

Around the Network
lolita said:
Onyxmeth said:
lolita said:

Sex threads are creepy. weird and just wrong... There's not much that's funny about it (except you guys looking dodgy and idiotic speaking of your penis with other random guys) and it makes you look like you are sex obsessed nerds, like montana said.

Beer thread is fine though beer is discusting... I prefer mixed drinks. More classy and tastes good, unlike beer. Plus beer bellies are just wrrrroooong!

So if the discussion of sex is creepy, weird and just wrong, what does that make the act of sex? Horrendous? Girl grow up. Unless you've got a chastity belt down there since birth you're in no position to judge.

Way to go to not read what I said and just judge me without knowing me. *Claps*

I have no problem with sex, the thing is that you look weird and dodgy when you tell random people on the internet your penis size... Especially when most are males.

Edit, I didnt see what Onyx did to you, and what I said, while just in good humor was too much after the crap he pulled with you. I apologize to you from the bottom of my heart.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Hahahahaha, what went wrong with onyx?  Do you think that he actually thought he could say all that without getting banned?  Or did he really get that mad and not think it through, losing his temper over something that dumb?

Hell, I posted in most of those sex threads, but I agree with lolita.

And there was no reason to attack her views on sex, especially since onyx doesn't know them at all.

MontanaHatchet said:
Fellas, having female members on the site is more important than talking about beer and sex. I think this parade is over by now. I'm going to start locking the sex threads and leave DMeisterJ's open because it's epic and not completely inappropriate.

Sorry, but if the forum gets flooded with sex threads than female visitors on the site are going to think we're nothing but a bunch of sex obsessed nerds (many of us are, but we want to convince them that we're not).

In the words of Mace Windu:

This party's over!

When did he say that?

And did you use my Real Talk to track them all down to lock them?

No, I found them in Hot Topics.

As for when he says that, I know that it's in Episode II (the worst movie of the series). When he meets Count Dooku (at the Battle of Geonesis, I assume) he proudly exclaims, "This party's over!"

The funny thing is that Samuel L. Jackson is actually the best actor by far in the prequel trilogy, and yet he couldn't help but say corny lines like those. It's the best Star Wars quote of all time.

Watching this thread develop was ridiculously funny! seeing onyxs posts get more and more angry until he crossed the line, a well deserved ban. cant we all just get along??? D:

O_o Wow, my little sister made this topic?

Around the Network

Inappropriate comments. Inappropriate comments in response to inappropriate comments. Mace Windu quotes. Hahahaha, I really need to start coming to off topic more often.

Phendrana said:
Inappropriate comments. Inappropriate comments in response to inappropriate comments. Mace Windu quotes. Hahahaha, I really need to start coming to off topic more often.

You're too late.. last week was the most intresting week in the Off-topic section.. ah.. the memories.. read about it in the Realtalk from RubangB..

& onyx went too far..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I Perdict said:
Okay guys. It's all good.

The age of consent in Ohio is 16 as specified by Section 2907.04 of Ohio legislation

She's legal.

Except for the fact that my sister is not 16 years old. She is much younger.

I like Bacon said:
I Perdict said:
Okay guys. It's all good.

The age of consent in Ohio is 16 as specified by Section 2907.04 of Ohio legislation

She's legal.

Except for the fact that my sister is not 16 years old. She is much younger.

How old is she?

Are you legal ?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

She doesn't want me to tell people. But 12.

and...... o.o; I'm 18.