By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fighting game you're skilled in ?

I was really good at Def jam fight for New York on the PS2.

Around the Network

Street Fighter and Killer Instinct are similar. I'm much better at Killer Instinct though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

now iam waiting for Soulcalibur IV to test my skills.

Yes you sound very good. Unfortunately I have the Wii and I don't want to play Soulcalibur Legends. LOL

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I would say I'm not bad at the Tekken series. I own Tekken 2,3 and 5 and in my time I'd say I've risen slightly above average skill. Nothing great though.

Around the Network

I'm not too bad at fight night round 3 i guess...

I never lose against my friends, I should try playing on the internet though...

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

King of fighters and Naruto fighting games( ultimate ninja and clash of the ninja series) are my bread and butter with a honorable mention to Soul Calibur series. Yeah I like the niche fighting games.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Gnosis said:
I would say I'm not bad at the Tekken series. I own Tekken 2,3 and 5 and in my time I'd say I've risen slightly above average skill. Nothing great though.

for me i think i need a little bit to reach a superb level of skill but my big problem is the speed .

Street Fighter series.. Lucky for me there is always Ken Masters..
I used to be in King of Fighters 99 but that was when I lived for a while in Hong Kong.. Those kids and their arcades..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Street Fighter series.. Lucky for me there is always Ken Masters..
I used to be in King of Fighters 99 but that was when I lived for a while in Hong Kong.. Those kids and their arcades..

Haha ken is my favorite street fighter character.