By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fighting game you're skilled in ?

I'm fairly good at Dead or Alive.

I suck at Brawl, but I play it anyways, though I tend to annoy people more than I fight them.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

I was pretty darn good at SFII back in the day. Nothing to write home about, but I could do well at times.

These days my best fighting game skills would have to be Smash. I'm not tournament level or anything, but I can hold my own well enough. The piss-poor online for Brawl is the reason I haven't played it as much as I intended. So I'd say I was actually more skilled at Melee than Brawl.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

quigontcb said:
I was pretty darn good at SFII back in the day. Nothing to write home about, but I could do well at times.

These days my best fighting game skills would have to be Smash. I'm not tournament level or anything, but I can hold my own well enough. The piss-poor online for Brawl is the reason I haven't played it as much as I intended. So I'd say I was actually more skilled at Melee than Brawl.

i palyed Melee before but am not that good at SSB at all .. also i found that the best character is link ... i think most people dont agree with me.

NNN2004 said:
quigontcb said:

i palyed Melee before but am not that good at SSB at all .. also i found that the best character is link ... i think most people dont agree with me.

dont worry.  player style trumps skill in melee characters (see gimpyfish and chudat)

im only good at ssb.  my best is melee by far, then brawl, then the original.  melee-falco, brawl-g&w/marth, original-fox/kirby/cpt falcon.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

soccerdrew17 said:
NNN2004 said:
quigontcb said:

i palyed Melee before but am not that good at SSB at all .. also i found that the best character is link ... i think most people dont agree with me.

dont worry.  player style trumps skill in melee characters (see gimpyfish and chudat)

im only good at ssb.  my best is melee by far, then brawl, then the original.  melee-falco, brawl-g&w/marth, original-fox/kirby/cpt falcon.

still i need a lot of practice to master this game.

Around the Network

Any game involving Street Fighter (especially Marvel vs Capcom series). Smash bros. series. Theres a few more but I cant recall right now.

Killer Instinct, Tekken and Soul Calibur

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

second refresh lol .

Mortal Kombat II and Street Fighter II on SNES (oldies).

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

i'm a GOD in TEKKEN and STREET FIGHTER.......

(know almost all of combos in TEKKEN)
(can do all the super moves in street fighter including AKUMA's rage )