By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fighting game you're skilled in ?

for me its Street Fighter series & Soulcalibur series ... for street fighter one time i go to the arcade and scored 500 wins without losing a round against people .... also one time i beat the third in xboxlive leaderboard for SFII but i didnt get the chance to challenge him again .. its only one time and he's really tough opponent.

as for soulcalibur in one place here they make a small tournament just for fun and we play it like this .. ( ho reach 10 wins first he's the winner ) i beat most of them with a result of ( 10 to 0 ) .... also my rank for now in soulcalibur leaderboard for xboxlive in survival mode is ( 28 ) but for characters leaderboard iam the second in ( Cervantes survival leaderboard ) ... for timeattack am not that good in speed cuz my gameplay is slow ( very very slow ) so timeattack mode is not for me.... so over all i need more practice to reach higher position.

now for u which fighting game ur most skilled in and what u did great on it ???   i think most people will say Super Smash Bros ..... dont be shy and post.

sorry for the bad english.

Around the Network

I have done 99 hit combos in Killer Instinct. That's not easy. I really wish that they'd make another but it's probably not going to happen.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Dont whant to brag but street fighter games and tekken, these 2 are my favorite fighting games.

I am veryy veryy good at dead or alive 3(on my xbox)
and I am ok at tekken 5

mortal kombat snes I'm at my best in smash bros brawl.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I am very good at Soul Calibur (back when it was still two words).

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

i dont know why tekken is difficult for me lol.

SpartanFX said:
and I am ok at tekken 5

Then looking forward to meet u on tekken 6 .

Tbone said:
SpartanFX said:
and I am ok at tekken 5

Then looking forward to meet u on tekken 6 .

lol great one.

I can say with 100 percent certainty that I am the best Tekken player on this forum, and likely the entire internet. You know Tekken Tag? I still play that. In fact, my PS3 has more hours on Tekken than all the other games combined. I've actually won an arcade Tekken tourneyment at Yesterday's arcade, when I'd never played Tekken on an arcade machine until about a week before said tourney. I am GOOD at Tekken. I LOVE Tekken. I practice at Tekken all the time, and my friends who I play against to hone my skill, are themselves sickeningly good, but fall to the might of the Tekken Champion Zenfoldor the Mighty.

...so yeah, Tekken, and Street Fighter 3.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.