By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC having to much censorship

I think censorship should only extend to language (swearing, because we don't know what the average age here is) and where a person blatantly attacks something. If you dislike something (i.e scientology) say so and say why, but don't go as far as to say it's a joke and you think everyone that supports or is something as being idiots, that'll probably be as far as censorship should go.

Also, agreed with PooperScooper, think that situation blew up un-necessarily (from both sides).

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
"too" not "to".

so when should you use the one or the other?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I think the creation of this thread reeks of hypocrisy.

When a user has a problem with a moderator we are encouraged to take it up with the moderators themselves or the head moderators via pm.

I would think the chain of command would continue in an upwards fashion from there.

If a moderator has a problem with another moderator that disagreement should be taken to the head moderator....and if that is not applicable....then to ioi himself.

I think this thread has been made in poor judgment and sets a poor precedence for the rest of the users on VGC.

super_etecoon said:

When a user has a problem with a moderator we are encouraged to take it up with the moderators themselves or the head moderators via pm.

I would think the chain of command would continue in an upwards fashion from there.

If a moderator has a problem with another moderator that disagreement should be taken to the head moderator....and if that is not applicable....then to ioi himself.

I think this thread has been made in poor judgment and sets a poor precedence for the rest of the users on VGC.

that's what I tried to say 5 posts in

right on bro

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
"too" not "to".

so when should you use the one or the other?

"Too" is used when you are talking about something in addition to (ex. I like VGC too!). "Too" also should be used when talking about "too much" of something, like the thread title. Too is a synonym to Also.

"To" should be used nearly every other case I can think of.

EDIT: "Two" is the number and should be used properly. You should write the word "Two" out if it is the first word of your sentence.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:

I agree with this as well. Not only is this the wrong way to go about this, but Montana has already answered the question perfectly and I see too many people starting personal crusades in here.

Take this up with Naz or ioi - not here...

Lock

Topics that never end well - Politics & Religion. It's best to avoid those things, unless your opinion is requested on them.