By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is this a preference thing or a fight?? Both go the way of DC though. Preference down to the being winded by the awesomeness of Superman v Doomsday and, before I had time to recover, the right hook of Batman v Bane took me unrecoverably to the canvas.(Good call d21)
A fight down to Superman and Doomsday being more than able to take the whole Marvel universe on their own.

Around the Network

which one is spawn from?

Mistershine said:
Is this a preference thing or a fight?? Both go the way of DC though. Preference down to the being winded by the awesomeness of Superman v Doomsday and, before I had time to recover, the right hook of Batman v Bane took me unrecoverably to the canvas.(Good call d21)
A fight down to Superman and Doomsday being more than able to take the whole Marvel universe on their own.

Superman had trouble with Batman XD

Marvel Max, Vertigo, WildStorm, Ultimate, whatever.

If it falls under Marvel and DC's umbrella, then it's fair game.

Right now, the score is

Marvel: 2
DC : 2

*I'm a DC fan, btw.

antfromtashkent said:
which one is spawn from?

Image comics. It's the same imprint as WildC.A.T.S. and Savage Dragon.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Marvel all the way.

The Juggernaut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_(comics)

I read that whole article and laughed the whole way through.

He goes on trial for crimes against humanity and has sex with his lawyer, the She-Hulk. He is later turned into a baby.

True story.

@Mistershine, it's a matter of preference. Given a capable writer, Jimmy Olsen can take on Galactus. No point trying to convince anyone that their favorite hero/heroine isn't the best.

The age of apocalypse for the X-men was a High point too, The Onslaught saga was ok, The Phoenix saga was good, The cable and Bishop saga was perfect.

Hulk Future Imperfect was very good. Peter David is one of the best writers on comics books.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

im gonna have to go with DC

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

d21lewis said:
@Mistershine, it's a matter of preference. Given a capable writer, Jimmy Olsen can take on Galactus. No point trying to convince anyone that their favorite hero/heroine isn't the best.

That would be worth reading.