By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - £500million(1 billion USD)repair bill recently for Xbox Elite in just Europ

wow...i feel bad for them...hope it gets straightened out

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:
i consider that as trolling.

you consider news without any personal input trolling?

I guess you need to learn what trolling means then.

ur a famous ps3 fan here in this site also u put an old news just for trolling.

I am a Ps3 fan ,,,but what does this have to do with me,,,read the article's date(07/07/2008),,,and beside I never knew about 1 bil so it was news to me.

trolling != posting a news with today date on it.

I said it before i say it again,,, if it's infact an old news a mod can lock this thread .

you can go to my post history and see that 90% of my posts are news related stuff.

SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

I am a Ps3 fan ,,,but what does this have to do with me,,,read the article's date(07/07/2008),,,and beside I never knew about 1 bil so it was news to me.

I said it before i say it again,,, if it's infact an old news a mod can lock this thread .

you can go to my post history and see that 90% of my posts are news related stuff.

easy man .. no need for anger .. just let them lock the thread.

SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

Spartan I'm sorry man but look at the article properly.  It really seems like someone screwed up and posted news from a year ago instead of whatever they were actually meant to post today.

It says today's date because they put it up today, not because the news happened today.

And after this display, don't ever tell me I'm a troll for posting negative PS3 news.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

Spartan I'm sorry man but look at the article properly.  It really seems like someone screwed up and posted news from a year ago instead of whatever they were actually meant to post today.

It says today's date because they put it up today, not because the news happened today.

And after this display, don't ever tell me I'm a troll for posting negative PS3 news.

ya man great post.

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

lool,,,there was absolutly no anger in my post.

anyways it's all cool man .Sorry if I offended you somehow casue that was not my intentions at all.

starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

I have never called you troll for posting news(negative news)for PS3 ,,,,casuethat's not your view,,,did I call you a troll in your home bashing news?no I didn't even post anything.

Did I call you troll for posting bad reviews about haze?no

did I call squilliam troll for posting frame rate of MGS4?no

news is news and it should be posted.

I some times call you troll for other reaseons which are totally unrelated to this thread.but you have improved alot though,,,,nj5 and squilliam will unseat you in near future ;) .

SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:
SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

lool,,,there was absolutly no anger in my post.

anyways it's all cool man .Sorry if I offended you somehow casue that was not my intentions at all.

no its ok man .

SpartanFX said:

here is the article,,,,Keep in mind that this is just for 1 model in Eroupe as the article suggests and it's for newer modles.

"

The console was originally thought to be immune from the problem, which permanently freezes the unit after a ring of green lights on the power control button turn red.

Now, hundreds of angry owners are sending back their £290 consoles, which are being shipped to Germany for repair. But the fault remains a mystery. Jamie King, 16, from Gomshall, Surrey, said: "I got my Xbox in September and it packed up eight months later in June.

"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/07/07/500m-bill-for-xbox-red-ring-of-death-89520-20634547/

my xbox was sent to fratton not germany

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

So this kind of threads are ok? As long as there is some crappy post somewhere on internet? :D Sweet.... :D