By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - £500million(1 billion USD)repair bill recently for Xbox Elite in just Europ

@starcraft

I edited my OP so now it;s just the news and nothing more,,,and read the story's date.yea it's from today.

Around the Network

Spin doctor starcraft up to his usual bahdad bob impersonation. At least you don't try to deny that RROD exists, but yea pretty sad that you defend MS at every negative story that comes out.

Bobo012893 said:
not as bad as sony's losses tho

Athlete #1: "haha, your team lost 5-1"

Athlete #2: "So? Your team lost 6-1!"

Wow this is old news. We all know the money ms paid because of rod last year and yes this is what the guy is talking about last years news. 12m sold helo last year elite priced at 299 old price. Come now is someone was to bring up a article about the ps3 having no games(hot topic of last year while the 360 had rod topic) you guys be all over it as old news but since this is about 360 fud its ok. Yes I know the article was written today but its talking about last year how can you not see that when it goes on about 12m sold and 299 price list along with the origanal xbox cord issue. Please people have some sence.

celticlonewolf said:
Wow this is old news. We all know the money ms paid because of rod last year and yes this is what the guy is talking about last years news. 12m sold helo last year elite priced at 299 old price. Come now is someone was to bring up a article about the ps3 having no games(hot topic of last year while the 360 had rod topic) you guys be all over it as old news but since this is about 360 fud its ok. Yes I know the article was written today but its talking about last year how can you not see that when it goes on about 12m sold and 299 price list along with the origanal xbox cord issue. Please people have some sence.

I thought due to the date it's new(cause the date of the article is for today).but if indeed it is an old news then a mod can lock the thread,,,,,,I don't want to troll I just like to post news and you can find that out if you look at my post history.

Around the Network

i consider that as trolling.

"12m Xboxes have been sold since 2005"

Right.... Im sorry but I'm with starcraft on this one. This article is clearly bollocks!

ive been told that xbox's break because some games are too powerfull for them. it would make sense because at launch few 360's broke but when gears came out the nightmare began. but of course microsoft wouldn't ever tell you that. i guess this might just be a theory, but i think we will find out when gears 2 comes out. btw, my 360 was manufactured on 9/26/2007 so it shouldnt break easily but i'll see when i buy gears 2. (my cousin has an old 360 and plays gears on it, it broke twice). interesting.

NNN2004 said:

you consider news without any personal input trolling?

I guess you need to learn what trolling means then.

SpartanFX said:
NNN2004 said:

you consider news without any personal input trolling?

I guess you need to learn what trolling means then.

ur a famous ps3 fan here in this site also u put an old news just for trolling.