By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys - You do realise you're putting people off the PS3?

11ht11 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I think you are confusing us with the Wii fan idiots here.

once again this thread has resorted to name calling

First time it has - what I said was a metaphor - I in no way was implying that DMeisterJ was an idiot or anything of the sort, I meant he prolly feels that his posts directed at me were falling on deaf ears and I felt similarly frustrated with this thread - that in hindsight shouldn't have created.

As already said, apologies for that. Should have thought ahead.

1 man can't change the world...lol ;)

Around the Network

I am a X360 owner and their are others as well on this forum and they don't scare me away =p.

ok get the message thats how things work round here, fair enough. I shall keep my opinions to myself in future.

No apology to PS3 fanboys though, I can back up anything I've said but I thought you all knew? I mean you can read?

Check out a few posts by LeetGeek for starters...

this thread is stupid theres bad 360 and ps3 fanboys and if u get scared off by 12 years old boy saying ps3 is gr8 then ur a retard

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

EVERYONE STOP MINDLESSLY BICKERING LIKE NAIVE SCHOOL GIRLS AND LISTEN TO SIX FOOT DITCH "SFD CAN YOU DIG IT" but to stay on topic, YEAH FANBOYS, GET THEM, CLAW THEIR EYES OUT!!!

Around the Network
Burgles said:

ok get the message thats how things work round here, fair enough. I shall keep my opinions to myself in future.

No apology to PS3 fanboys though, I can back up anything I've said but I thought you all knew? I mean you can read?

I'll do that but you should check out posts by RAZurrection then.

See I can do it too.

Have I made a post saying "360 fanboys scare people off because they are retarded"

after reading his posts. No I didn't

Same concept here with you.

Now I demand an apology for singling out a group of people with nothing to back it up and just for being senseless.

Burgles said:

then feel free to. This is a FORUM, a place for open debate. If you rather keep your "opinion" to yourself due to your lack of ability to actually prove anything. Feel free to go back to lurking.

Also, "go read a few post" isn't backing up your claim. That'd be like me saying... "Don't believe me? Go read Google"

Unless I'm forgetting something. "leetGeek" is considered "A lot of PS3 owners"?

Wow, I learn something everyday.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
Burgles said:

then feel free to. This is a FORUM, a place for open debate. If you rather keep your "opinion" to yourself due to your lack of ability to actually prove anything. Feel free to go back to lurking.

but sometimes debates turn into trolling

11ht11 said:
kingofwale said:
Burgles said:

but sometimes debates turn into trolling

and sometimes it turns into senseless and baseless bashing.

All I'm asking is. Do what debaters do, make your statement, back it up with facts, and then wait for your reply.

Is it too hard?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

nice job on feeding the trolls ...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.