By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys - You do realise you're putting people off the PS3?

Wow I'm proud of myself! I almost read the entire first page.

@burgles I thought DMeisterJ owned a Xbox360 >.> maybe it RROD on him? (j/k)

But burgles this thread is going no where fast - people get banned because they did something wrong - leave Starcrafts fate to Starcraft and the mods.

This is nice and Wii oriented - in fact if it wasn't for the PS3 guys using direct comparisons then this place would be filled with too much Wii. I'm happy they exist as debates constantly arise - as for the 360 guys if your asking where they are? ... I have an elephant gun and I like big game hunting. Ok joking again... Well actually I honestly think most of the loud ones were banned.

I remember I got into a debate with cookingyourmama a while back about if Mario and Sonic at the olypmics counts as a 'true' third party game, the poor guy didnt realize that 'true' was a meme tossed on by HD console PR rejects and some CEO's to taper off credability of anything not 'true' and giving it a viral and arbitrary place in language it was applied to anything in gaming even to gamers themselves.

He was a 360 fan guy himself, and that debate was depressing and longer than it had to be.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I would say that the fanboys on all sides are annoying. None are worse than others from what I've seen on here.

The part I disagree with is that somehow fanboys could keep someone from buying a console. Like you buy the fanboys with the console and they come live at your house.

Omg! i figured it out the OP must be Starcraft.... then that means I am Kwaad.....then that mean Oprah shot JFK......Rofl.....Got Milfs?

What's sad is that this post makes more sense than alot in this thread.