By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 Preidictions

mrstickball said:

Really out there: downloadable platinum hits - straight to your X360 120gb hard drive. Top sellers Halo 1 , 2, Fable, and others announced. All for 800 MS points.

I like this idea a lot, for people who own 360s and never had Xboxes (seems to be a legitimate amount of them), sadly I already bought all the great xbox orginal games that I wanted... oh well I prefer having the actual cases and games over digital form anyway :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
When is E3 2007 anyway?

July 11-13

Dangit, too far away.

There have been rumors floating around about the downloadable games for quite some time. I'd re-buy half of my Xbox library if they'd play better as a fully downloaded game. At an average of 3gb a pop, you could get quite a few on a 120gb hard drive (after all, 120gb is overkill unless MS has alot of upcoming content thats coming up). Plus it'd counter the only slight advantage that VC and PSN have over the XBLA - games from the actual studios that helped build the X360 to where it is.

Now, the ones you bolded - are those actual rumors from E3 people, or not?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

No those are the rumors that sounded the most interesting lol

Team Ninja is a one system at a time developer, they said it back when they abandoned Saturn for PS1 in 1997, and then for Xbox in 2001, now they abandon 360 after DOA79 and DOAXTNA for PS3  pretty openly (With the Exception of PSP, DS, and probably Wii, because they consider them to be a different set all together).  I don't see them going back to 360, maybe 720.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Team Ninja is a one system at a time developer, they said it back when they abandoned Saturn for PS1 in 1997, and then for Xbox in 2001, now they abandon 360 after DOA79 and DOAXTNA for PS3 pretty openly (With the Exception of PSP, DS, and probably Wii, because they consider them to be a different set all together). I don't see them going back to 360, maybe 720.

I saw an interview with Itagaki today and he said he is making NG 2 for 360 so you don't know what you're talking about :)

The only question is whether it will go to PS3 as well and if so then when....

Xbox 360 and Microsoft Rumours for E3'07:

- Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.

No with Halo 3 around the corner.
- Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.

No, I think they are focused in the next UT.
- Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Theerie).

Probably.
- Rare to announce Kameo 2.

Maybe.
- Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.

Yes, I hope so.
- Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.

No, maybe next year.
- Apparently there's news of a MGS Game for the 360. May not be the 4th Installment.

No, this is going to happen a couple of weaks before the MGS4 launch.

It is going to be about Halo 3, Halo Wars, GTA VI, and maybe the Wii-mote killer (Yeah Right)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i think it will be a show about halo, rpg's, giving huge publicity to companies who announce exclusivity, and xbl arcade.

i dont think ms is going to announce much new stuff. they have a good line up (no matter what anyone says it is at the very least good) and should show it off. preparing for next year would kill (some of) the hype.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

I think I remember Capcom saying that Dead Rising 2 will be multiplatform. Same for Lost Planet sequels. All part of their new "strategy" for this generation.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

So... No mention of ANOTHER Xbox360 redesign? I guess it would be too soon, seeing as Elite recently got released.