So there is a Sony thread for E3 predictions, I saw this list elsewhere I will paste it:
Xbox 360 and Microsoft Rumours for E3'07:
- Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00. (Fact)
- New Crimson Skies game to be announced.
- Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.
- Epic Games to show some form of Gears of War 2 Trailer.
- Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.
- Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Theerie).
- Rare to announce 2 new games.
- Rare to announce Kameo 2.
- Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.
- Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. It'll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.
- Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.
- Apparently there's news of a MGS Game for the 360. May not be the 4th Installment.
- Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.
From an E3 Floor Manager supposedly.
Might all be wrong, but it'll get the ball rolling.
What are your E3 MS predictions?
Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!