By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Snake 612 and The Ghost of RubangB will be joining forces.

Snake612 said:
i have the passion for all system. I'm hoping we will work together to work on all systems together.

When is Rubang going to announce this?

Around the Network

I'm trying to get help for other people. I'm trying to make this edition of real talk a great one. I have the passwion to get as much news, trailers and screenshots of games. mabye i can get all the interviews from e3 2008. I will keep editing my show the day e3 starts. because they might keep revealing more new stuff.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
I'm trying to get help fro other people. I'm trying to make this edition of real talk a great one. I have the passwion to get as much news, trailers and screenshots of games. mabye i can get all the interviews from e3 2008. I will keep editing my show the day e3 starts. because they might keep revealing more new stuff.

So in other words...he has no idea about this concept yet?

He is online (just posted) and we haven't seen a reaction of Rubang yet... so at least this sparked my interest.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Oh uh... hell yeah sure. It's on everybody. I guess we can split the news in half and list each other's tables of contents and link to each other's threads, to keep everything organized.

Also, my Real Talk for this week has been delayed to this Monday. I've been mega-busy for a couple days.

Around the Network

I'm glad you made your decision. we should start getting to work.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

i will also be working with two ther people but i will not reveal who they are until they make their decisions

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

It should be a great edition of Real Talk then

what the hell is real talk?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

great merger, i was getting confused with 2 real talks

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434