By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Snake 612 and The Ghost of RubangB will be joining forces.

because we will be covering a lot on e3. we are not doing separate threads. we will be putting work on both threads. We will ask each other questions and ad videos for each game with news, headlines and other stuff. it's going to be big.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

OK. Thanks. Waiting to see your soon-to-be epic threadS.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Hmmm...I'd like to wait for confirmation from The Ghost.

I sent him a message a couple of days ago. A couple of weeks back, he was talking about joining forces.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

i hope everyone tunes in. The ghost wants to first fight for ratings. If both of our shows are really good and become very popular, i'll try to get him to join the shows as one permanentely.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

A merge for E3 but split in two threads will be very interesting!

Snake612, I hope your personal issues have worked out 'til then.

Snake612 said:
I sent him a message a couple of days ago. A couple of weeks back, he was talking about joining forces.

So he hasn't responded yet?

YOu should get a 360 fan to cover the 360 news.So then you do sony, Ghost does nintendo, and X person does microsoft.

sc94597 said:
YOu should get a 360 fan to cover the 360 news.So then you do sony, Ghost does nintendo, and X person does microsoft.

Good point. I've got the impression that Snake612 lacks the passion for the X360 (although u wrote well about NG2), and Rubang definitely lacks it lol.

i have the passion for all system. I'm hoping we will work together to work on all systems together.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY