By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land: Shake It - First gameplay video.

Looks awesome! Virtual wario land DS remake please!

Also, the Sega Saturn would be proud

Around the Network

Looks like the game has pretty varied gameplay. I see some Yoshi's Island in there, as well as, dare I say, Sonic!

It looks fantastic! I love Nintendo's tributes to 2D platformers and this one seems promising and much fun!

A must buy!

Master Mii Artisan 

now if they could just make New Super Mario Bros 2 for the Wii instead of the DS that would be great.

2D is building a comeback!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

haha its like mario meet sonic or something

Me Wants!

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

There is very little in this world I hate more than people who don't think 2D games have a place in the retail market. Honestly I despise these people. Especially Wii owners who feel this way. Shame on you. You should know better.

naznatips said:
There is very little in this world I hate more than people who don't think 2D games have a place in the retail market. Honestly I despise these people. Especially Wii owners who feel this way. Shame on you. You should know better.

I agrree. Watch when this game sells A LOT.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

This game looks great! It will be awsome!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||