By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo not letting success go to their head

This brings to mind an image of Miyamoto setting on a throne, smoking a cigar wrapped in a hundred dollar bill, laughing, drinking scotch, and throwing darts at a PS3.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
This brings to mind an image of Miyamoto setting on a throne, smoking a cigar wrapped in a hundred dollar bill, laughing, drinking scotch, and throwing darts at a PS3.

Actually, i can much more imagine him sitting on a throne, while watching a PS3 and 360 fight to the death while laughing at them both.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Soriku said:
Just wait until Reggie's speech at E3...this'll change very soon :P

we need to see what iwata will say

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

NOA and NOE represent Nintendo - no part is truely seperate - unlike Sony which has seperate sections to their company which was discussed by.. um... um.. Phil Harrison - who touched on the subject of how Sony has seperate parts to it that work almost automatic of each other.

However NOA is like a figure head for the US - when they speak about something that is the understanding of Nintendo for that region.

Simply everything this woman sais applies only to the US and the guy from NOE is only speaking to Europeans... or other.. which ever.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Let's hope this won't change, at least not any time soon.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||