By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DC Universe Online (MMO for PS3/PC) Screenshots

Thank you for the attempt at finding larger screens ^^

Around the Network

Not impressed.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I think it's a little early to say one way or another how good this game will be based on 5 average quality screens.

But damn that Joker is freaky

Torillian said:
Thank you for the attempt at finding larger screens ^^

no problem

what is annoying though is that with these bigger photos some of the screen quality takes a hit.

I really should of read the passage

Around the Network

SOE = failure on all levels.

Maybe they will let you grind your character for 2 years and then give the 2 year unlocked class to people just starting, oh wait......

Dam...This is the only reason I would consider buying the PS3 this year.

tombi123 said:
No 360?

The art direction looks good. Will keep my eye on this. Generally I don't like MMO's though.

Nah.  They had a deal with Marvel.  That got canned for some reason.

Interesting... though i mean really... i'm not going to pay for a monthly fee.  Also the problem will lie in the fact that you can't be batman... yet everyone will want to be batman.  So Batman NPC will be getting help from TheBatman, The_Batman, Bruce Wane, XBatmanX, XXBatmanXX, Brucewaynebatman, Iamthebatman!, Batmanbatmanbatman and Namtab.

Ssyn said:

Maybe they will let you grind your character for 2 years and then give the 2 year unlocked class to people just starting, oh wait......

That's a Star Wars MMO thing right?  Hey running MMO's can be a bitch trying to keep your game relevent.  Though admittidly they screwed up the hardest i've ever seen.

Kasz216 said:
Ssyn said:

That's a Star Wars MMO thing right?  Hey running MMO's can be a bitch trying to keep your game relevent.  Though admittidly they screwed up the hardest i've ever seen.

Yeah SOE has taken screwing up to a new level ...

Planetside -> Good idea, awful execution
Starwars Galaxies -> Good idea, awful execution
Vanguard Online -> Good idea, awful execution
Everquest 2 -> Moderate idea, moderate execution