By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DC Universe Online (MMO for PS3/PC) Screenshots

SOE = Bad/Disappointing MMO.

They simply haven't done anything good so far.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
quarashi said:
Robin and Night Wing. What the?!!?

You must not have read comics in a loooooong time. I mean... there have been at least three robins since Dick Grayson.

Two of which died... and then i beieve came back to life...

Dick Grayson was the first Robin then became Nightwing.  Jason Todd became the second Robin then got killed by the Joker.  Stephanie Brown (AKA The Spoiler) was also a Robin for a short period before she got killed. Tim Drake is the newest Robin currently.  Jason Todd is the only Robin to came back from the dead. 

shio said:

What's happening to the english language ! , bloody americans.

Million said:
shio said:

What's happening to the english language ! , bloody americans.

Two words...

Lily Allen. (I'm a fan, really, I am.)

I'll take ghetto over Cockney any day of the week... This is coming from a guy who supervises a budget hotel in Orlando.  All my guests are ghetto or Cockney sounding brits (un huhladay).

Edit: Seriously, Lily, "wuchin' uva peepal kissen'".  Show some respect for the Queen's English.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Definitely passing on this, if I need a good super hero MMO I'll go back to City of Heroes or wait for Champions Online.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

mehh,,,mmo is not my thing just like rpg

Could be good.