By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kingofwale said:
Hawk said:
Just edited it, with the link. heh, forgot to paste.

Did you even read what you linked to???

"In the latest Bungie Weekly Update the Halo developer has confirmed that Microsoft is building a development team to work on future Halo game titles, the first of which is the collaboration with Lord of the Rings trilogy director Peter Jackson.

Bungie isn't itself working on the game, but is excited to see what Peter Jackson can bring to a Halo game experience."

Uh, right. What am I missing?

I said you answered my question, (with your link showing that Bungie will not be working on it), and the more recent link confirms what you are telling me, and gave you that link.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

With more than 20 million copies of Halo 3 sold worldwide

Impressive. It would seem that more people has bought Halo 3 than the Xbox 360. 120 % attach rate confirmed ?

.. XD

Check out my game about moles ^

JaggedSac said:
This is most likely false. I believe Bungie said they were no longer going to make any more Halo games. M$ might be making a Halo 4 but it will not be Bungie making it.

Yeah, that's why MS got their hands on one of bungies main dudes, so he could manage the halo franchise while bungie did other things.

Hopefully the graphics look alot better than an upscaled halo 2 (minus explosions, those were awesome)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Staude said:

With more than 20 million copies of Halo 3 sold worldwide

Impressive. It would seem that more people has bought Halo 3 than the Xbox 360. 120 % attach rate confirmed ?

.. XD

I bought a copy, and then chipped in with 4 others to buy another.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

JaggedSac said:
This is most likely false. I believe Bungie said they were no longer going to make any more Halo games. M$ might be making a Halo 4 but it will not be Bungie making it.

Even if Bungie ever really believed that they weren't going to make any more Halo games (which I doubt), Day 1 gave them 170 million reasons to change their minds. There will be a Halo 4, and it's probably already being worked on; you can count on that.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
JaggedSac said:

Yeah, that's why MS got their hands on one of bungies main dudes, so he could manage the halo franchise while bungie did other things.

Hopefully the graphics look alot better than an upscaled halo 2 (minus explosions, those were awesome)

If I had to choose though, I'd rather have the 100% recording than better graphics, I love that feature.

Edit: I should probably explain, I think the full recording is one of the reasons the game doesn't look as good as it could have, another reason is probably the fast pace of the game, that's just my opinion though.

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

The next Halo we'll see is the Peter Jackson one.

But I look to Halo 4 launching with the XBOX 720 in the year 2009.

DMeisterJ said:
The next Halo we'll see is the Peter Jackson one.

But I look to Halo 4 launching with the XBOX 720 in the year 2009.

lol, I thought it was launching this year!

Launch title for Xbox720?

Millennium said:
JaggedSac said:

Even if Bungie ever really believed that they weren't going to make any more Halo games (which I doubt), Day 1 gave them 170 million reasons to change their minds. There will be a Halo 4, and it's probably already being worked on; you can count on that.

M$ owns Halo now, not Bungie.  I said Halo 4 might be being made, just not by Bungie.