By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bungie most likely won't be making this... and frankly, I see Halo4 as a launch title for Microsoft's next console.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Let me get my flame suit on before saying that I never thought Halo was anything special. Fun? Yes. Worth everybody jacking off over it? No. BTW, FPS is my favorite genre.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Agree with above poster. Halo needs to be a day one launch with the next console. MS would kill everyone then.

If it's launching with the next MS console, then you shouldn't have to wait too long. :) Just kidding.

WiiStation360 said:
Agree with above poster. Halo needs to be a day one launch with the next console. MS would kill everyone then.

Yeh it would be a good strategy especially if they bundled it. Im not so sure about all these Halo games and spinoffs. Halo wars is great but I hope that the Halo name isn't tarnished with some bad games. Personally as much as I like Halo, I was hoping they would retire the franchise.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Bungie most likely won't be making this... and frankly, I see Halo4 as a launch title for Microsoft's next console.

Why wouldn't Bungie. And why is this a suprise. If you finish Halo 3 on Legendary, they give a tease of whats coming next.

The "Finish the Fight" is concerning the story line.  Not Halo in general

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Halo 3 definitely left the door open to a new game so it would not surprise me. It would have to take the series in somewhat of a new direction, however, as the whole premise is played out through three. I would want something fresh before I'd buy the next installment.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kowenicki said:
dougsdad0629 said:
Let me get my flame suit on before saying that I never thought Halo was anything special. Fun? Yes. Worth everybody jacking off over it? No. BTW, FPS is my favorite genre.

wow, what a surprise... another non 360 owner (ps3 and wii owner) that doesnt rate Halo very much. Wasnt really worth the post was it?

I may be anon-360 owner, but I AM a former original XBOX owner.  I have played the earlier Halo games.  They are nothing special.  Timesplitters series, Call of Duty series, early parts of Medal of Honor series, Resistance and countless other games were all more fun for me than the highly overrated Halo series.

I don't know how old you are Kowenicki.  Hopefully you're not one of those teenagers who tries to act like they know a lot about videogames by attacking those of us who are old enough to have been gaming since the launch of the Atari 2600.

Hawk said:
kingofwale said:

Why wouldn't Bungie. And why is this a suprise. If you finish Halo 3 on Legendary, they give a tease of whats coming next.

The "Finish the Fight" is concerning the story line. Not Halo in general

Because Bungie has clearly stated they aren't interested in making another Halo game, THey want to move on to NEW games, NEW storyline.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/26-09-2007-6538.html

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

My apologies, Kowenicki. I just looked at your profile and see that you are 40. I just want you and others to realize that not every dislike for a 360 game stems from some sort of anti-Microsoft bias or Nintendo/Sony fanboy-ism.