By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Darksiders: Wrath of War (New Video, looks very good.. Reminds me of Zelda)

naznatips said:
Doesn't look at all like Zelda. What defines Zelda is puzzles, which this clearly doesn't have. I would say it's a lot more like God of War with open areas, which is also very cool looking.

You can really tell how many puzzles are going to be in the game from a 30 second gameplay teaser, eh?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

God of War is full of puzzles...

mrstickball said:
naznatips said:
Doesn't look at all like Zelda. What defines Zelda is puzzles, which this clearly doesn't have. I would say it's a lot more like God of War with open areas, which is also very cool looking.

You can really tell how many puzzles are going to be in the game from a 30 second gameplay teaser, eh?

Ooh! Mod fight! Awesum!

*Grabs popcorn*

J/k xD

It has Tremors!!! Well this is a must buy for me...I have a feeling I'm going to be saying this alot this year...

Former something....

mrstickball said:
naznatips said:

Have to agree, if trailers predemoninantly showing puzzles is what makes a game like Zelda, then I don't think you'd recognize alot of Zelda games as like Zelda

Around the Network

Looks awesome. Is it 360 exclusive?

selnor said:

I belive it's for 360 and PS3...not sure about PC...

Former something....

selnor said:

No.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Ohhh, it looks really good Legend. Thanks for showing this to me. I had never even heard of it.

....I LOVE it when there are games I'd never even heard of.

It's like when a crackhead finds some crack that tastes like ribs.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Torillian said:
mrstickball said:
naznatips said:

Have to agree, if trailers predemoninantly showing puzzles is what makes a game like Zelda, then I don't think you'd recognize alot of Zelda games as like Zelda

That's my point. In a very short, near-debut trailer, I don't think they are really going to captivate everyone by showing "OMG, PUZZELZS!" - It's important we reserve judgement for such gameplay elements. The game could be chock-full of them. I would imagine with a free roaming game, based on leveling your abilities, there has to be a few puzzles, at a minimum. Since your being far more active in a game like this versus a Zelda game, the idea of puzzles, in a Zelda sense, could be far different, no?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.