By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Big Brain Academy Wii Thread

been playing this a couple of days... have to say i'm beginning to like this more than warioware.

only 3 multiplayer mode, but very good variety for them.

just had a party 6 get-together... 2 of them who've never seen a wii before they now want to get one. so it's actually system seller for some people--don't even need wii sports!

trying to get to platinum on all is a great mental exercise. funny how on some i struggle so mightily my wife solves them with no trouble. like the bird cage one... once the rotations kick in i get lost in a hurry, but it's like nothing to her. which proves that people have different talents--right before my very eyes.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
Smashchu said:

Topic created said he got it for 40 bucks(39.99). Where did you get it from?

From Circuit City, they have (had?) it on sale for $39.99. Additionally, they had a "buy 2 Wii games get $20 off" promotion going on, so I personally took advantage to get it for $29.99 (and Zelda for $39.99). But this sale might be over at this point, not sure.

By the way, if you are interested in finding cheaper prices for this expensive hobby, I highly recommend www.cheapassgamer.com

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

By the way, if anyone wants to exchange data for this game, my Wii code is 7799 4341 9776 6114...PM me yours or something.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)