By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Wars ABSOLUTE WoW! New screens

looks awesome but

in RTS balance >>>>> graphics.

Because of this Starcraft still rules and Starcraft2 will rule forever. (although the Halo wars devs are also experienced=

Around the Network

^^Yeah they are, AoE series is my favorite by far. Long live the Teutonic Knights and their gun toting amigos.

looks good, but if i will get it it will probably on the pc

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

JaggedSac said:
^^Yeah they are, AoE series is my favorite by far. Long live the Teutonic Knights and their gun toting amigos.

No dude, Cataphracts rule big time! 

Star Craft 64 for the N64 rings a bell people. lol. That game failed miserably. Who says a console RTS will not fail again? 1 million sales of Halo Wars tops. RTS games are not for casuals. Hardcore gamers are PC gamers who play RTS and MMORPGs.

Console hardcore gaming was over with XBox V's PS2 battle of last generation. These days all of the games have been watered down in difficulty to draw more casuals to gaming: Halo 3, GTA 4, MGS 4, DMC 4 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma and NG2,etc. All of those games a lot easier than last generation.

Around the Network

wow that looks really good but i just dont no if this type of game can work on a console because of the controlls

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Wow. That looks awesome. I want this game NOW. :D

Rock_on_2008 said:

Star Craft 64 for the N64 rings a bell people. lol. That game failed miserably. Who says a console RTS will not fail again? 1 million sales of Halo Wars tops. RTS games are not for casuals. Hardcore gamers are PC gamers who play RTS and MMORPGs.

Console hardcore gaming was over with XBox V's PS2 battle of last generation. These days all of the games have been watered down in difficulty to draw more casuals to gaming: Halo 3, GTA 4, MGS 4, DMC 4 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma and NG2,etc. All of those games a lot easier than last generation.

God you talk out of your Ass.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I was wondering what was taking Ensemble so long...

This is starting to look like a really good title. Now, hopefully they will announce a new controller that makes RTS on the console better and we won't need to buy multi-$1,000 PCs to play detailed, intricately controlled, games any more...

DMeisterJ said:
@ Rock_on

HW is coming to the PC.

Not according to Microsoft......

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS