By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

shizzlee said:
I wonder if TGM is online...

I have a question. What happens if you lose to someone above you on the ladder?

you are unable to challenge the person again for a week

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

ok i have made it home and will be able to answer all of your questions. noone is to play yet until i have updated the rankings. I need about 10 mins. Make sure everyone checks out the new rule "Defending your position"

Remember guys to keep things friendly if you win or lose. Smash is know for having one of the best communities and we want to keep it that way. encourage players not discourage. Smack talking is fun as long as it's in fun and not making fun.

Also real quick. you are not required to have a ref, but if you feel you need to have one due to someones reputation being shady or just want one period you are more than free.

@ ivo..i need to give you my password so you can make edits while i'm not able to

@ Ctk

sorry, i'm not going to be able to play tonight, tomorrow i'll be able to though.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

cox when are we gonna play?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

UPDATE: i have updated the rankings. EVERYONE needs to read defend your position before anyone asks me any questions. Also, everyone needs to read the rules so that everyone is aware of what is legit.

brute said:
cox when are we gonna play?

as soon as i am finished with this, give me about 15-20 min.

Valdens said:
When me and Fazz play, I beat him with my GnW pretty consistently. Any chance I could get on here?

you need to challenge number 20 or 19.

Riot Of The Blood said:
my cousin wants in on this too. He wants to challenge whoever is at 20. He's willing to make an account here if he has to.

he needs to make an account...it would be alot easier

hmmm, where is smeags?