By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

so who should make the room?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Why do we need a ref? That's just stupid, it'll only make lag worse.

Let's just play already >_>

ok,lets play a best out of three,i think the matches should be 8 minutes long with 4 stock

"

Match Style: 3 Stock
Time Limit: 8 Minutes
Best 2 out of 3
Items are all to be set to off AND the frequency to none.
Setting any of this wrong results in a forfeit.

"

on the front page

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
@ Ctk
1. you can challenge the person above you or the person that is two above you.
2. not sure, but i believe there will be no penalty only a penalty if you lose to someone below you. i may be mistaken, chris or ivo should answer this one.
3.not sure again. i think you can challenge anyone at any time as long as you have either A. a ref or B. someone taping the match.

Thank's for answering then I guess I will have to wait for either luinil or hells.

ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
@ Ctk
2. not sure, but i believe there will be no penalty only a penalty if you lose to someone below you. i may be mistaken, chris or ivo should answer this one.
3.not sure again. i think you can challenge anyone at any time as long as you have either A. a ref or B. someone taping the match.

Thank's for answering then I guess I will have to wait for either luinil or hells.

actually, luin isn't participating in singles so your next opponent would be me =P

--OkeyDokey-- said:
o_O What's all dis?

Cool, I'm 15th :)
And why am I behind Ctk? That's just insulting.

Does whoever's directly above me wanna play?

Lol wtf is your problem against me each time I see you,there is always an insult for me.I hate you okey :)

Around the Network

okey enter my room

Possum5454 said:
ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
@ Ctk

actually, luin isn't participating in singles so your next opponent would be me =P

Shit that will be hard I need to train alot in order to beat you so if luinil doesn't play singles then  what will happen to her will she drop of her spot?

well okey im waiting

yea, so far luin and WoW dropped there might be more as well. so the ranks moved up, cox will be updated the list when he gets home.

by the way if you lose, the penalty is not being able to challenge that person for week

okey do you wanna play or not?