By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

Are you trying to insulting my MetaKnight, WoW? Do you want to play me one vs one with tourney rules? I would destroy your Peach in an instant with or without the down b. Don't call my MetaKnight scared when you won't even duel people.

@Fred: Yes, I am done with this if the down B is gone. No point in me playing without it. I will just continue to work on my Marth and play people from a different site.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Are you trying to insulting my MetaKnight, WoW? Do you want to play me one vs one with tourney rules? I would destroy your Peach in an instant with or without the down b. Don't call my MetaKnight scared when you won't even duel people.

@Fred: Yes, I am done with this if the down B is gone. No point in me playing without it. I will just continue to work on my Marth and play people from a different site.

If you say so.  ^_^

Btw chris and riot well only if riot is the looney beat by her brother and katara princess azula, sorry bout the ice climbers earlier, i was feelin a bit demonic atm. Plz accept my apologies

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

TGM, Me when You're ready. I'm setting it up soon (today), so let me know when so we can finally have our match.

I'm LEAVING again tomorrow and won't be back 'till the 31st, for the state meet, so make a note

@ pichu and brute.....wario stage is not a valid level to play. i'm sure the reasons are plain as why it is banned.

Around the Network

exciting news here nowadays.

I challenge Hells for 10th place! Believe!

This place died

it did indeed die

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
it did indeed die

I blame Allisbrawl! (and Wii Fit...it did destroy gaming after all)

Signature goes here!