By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You have to listen to this man

Amazing performance...and i have to compare with this in the Greek version.. Do you have clowns like that in the UK show too?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
VonShigsy said:

Amazing performance...and i have to compare with this in the Greek version.. Do you have clowns like that in the UK show too?

what the.....

American Idol isn't any better though...they of course put idiots on the show for laughs.  I was not aware of this British version though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

tabsina said:
Additional generic positive comment

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

The guy was fantastic.

Here's another one from that show, a six year old girl:

Wow, that girl is great too...

I wanted that guy to win...now this girl...gah!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

i'm no vocalist (my piano teach in college asked me if i want to pick piano as a career, but between science and music it was never even close) but that was pretty impressive for an amateur.

that's the thing--most average conservatory students easily have better voice than pop singers. but they have no showmanship; more to the point, most think doing pop music is selling out.

even more to the point is that they just don't have the looks, which is probably key in pop music... which is why american or british idol is a good thing... i've never really watched the show (only bits and pieces), does anyone know if any conservatory student ever tried out for those shows? or does that rule out participation.

the Wii is an epidemic.

i guess that'll be good experience for the little girl... although i'm not sure if it's out of selfishness of the parent that she was entered into the competition.

but the experience should be very good for her, and even if she loses, i'm sure she would use it as a huge motivator as opposed to being psychologicaly crushed. because kids get up more easily than many adults, how ironic is that.

the Wii is an epidemic.

/thread necromancy

First, I want to thank Legend for pointing this man out and his fantastic talent.

Second, I wanted to inform everyone that he actually did win the show, Britain's Got Talent, and he performed for the Queen.

He has a record deal with Sony in the UK, I believe, and his own official websites.

http://sonybmg.co.uk/artists/paul_potts/

http://www.paulpottsuk.com/home

This youtube site has information about Paul Potts, his performances, and lists his websites as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Didn't see that little girl one before. I'm insistant that kids singing are creepy, even if good.

But Jesus, the end of that video felt like it was a feel good movie of the year. A bit excessive. Oh, and congrats to crazy Opera guy.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Thats is really good.

off-topic: Why is blue3 back.