By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD hates microsoft and lies

sharky said:

Yeah well, we've had twenty Wii's at my store and not one has sold.

Anecdotal for the loss.

LOL... really? There are a few people on this board still trying to find a Wii - please provide details of "your store", or even better - photos!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
sharky said:
ckmlb said:
The Elite is a failure, they tried to out tech Sony for no reason even though they are outselling them already...

Yet Itrackr.com shows the Elite consistently with lower in stocks than the Wii. In other words it's sold out everywhere.

It's possible simply producing more Elite's to meet demand might drive MS numbers up. But yeah I agree, Elite was a bad idea.

They are making them in small numbers that's why they are so lowon itracker probably.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

shams said:
sharky said:

Anecdotal for the loss.

LOL... really? There are a few people on this board still trying to find a Wii - please provide details of "your store", or even better - photos!

Sure. As soon as that guy who mentioned his store with six unselling 360's provides details or even better, photos.

I've been told that NPD gets data from (approximately) 40% of retailers and then extrapolates the numbers ... They collect more data than anyone else and are the most accurate.

HappySqurriel said:

I've been told that NPD gets data from (approximately) 40% of retailers and then extrapolates the numbers ... They collect more data than anyone else and are the most accurate.

It's actually supposedly ~60%. But they still lack 40% and could do a lot of innaccuracy depending how they extrapolate the rest.

Around the Network
sharky said:
shams said:
sharky said:

Anecdotal for the loss.

Sure. As soon as that guy who mentioned his store with six unselling 360's provides details or even better, photos.

I work at a Zellers in Canada. 1-613-747-0701. Be my guest.

Are these the lowest 360 NPD numbers so far? 155,00?

In the good news, at least the PS3 is not falling last month which is surprising since there was like no games released. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Veggie said:
sharky said:
shams said:
sharky said:

Anecdotal for the loss.

I work at a Zellers in Canada. 1-613-747-0701. Be my guest.

Haha I love it when stuff like this happens!  One person posts real information, another gets pissed and posts fake bullshit, then claims it's the 1st person posting fake bullshit.  The first person the procedes to cite his source, and the bullshiter looks retarded in front of everyone on the board.  Fun!

It brings a warm, fuzzy feeling to my heart.

Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/